Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapbook for P.R. Helpful

Hey TG,

Being a noob to the P.R. world, I can vouch for how overwhelming it can be to try to learn routes and roads on all the maps. Here is a link I found to a mapbook. Not sure how dated it is but I think it could be useful to newer players like myself.

Enjoy!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34010969/P...ality-Map-Book

Re: Mapbook for P.R. Helpful

that's pretty good, some maps are missing from the latest build. And the grid is the old one not the new one that goes up to like Mike13
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
      that's pretty good, some maps are missing from the latest build. And the grid is the old one not the new one that goes up to like Mike13
      Yeah they are in desperate need of updating, but still a valuable resource.

Comment

They are terrible.

They are far from the current standards of the ingame map; they lack the scale, they lack the proper grid system, and they aren't updated with the current version....

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
          They are terrible.

They are far from the current standards of the ingame map; they lack the scale, they lack the proper grid system, and they aren't updated with the current version....
          I've found them helpful in the past... even without the updates. Some of the maps haven't had dramatic changes, some have. In terms of devising strategies, a lot of the terrain is still valid.

But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Comment

Not knowing anywhere else the maps are posted for looking at, i'd say they are still relevant if you had the need to find a map and do what you needed to do. Of course they are a bit out dated, but the airfield hasn't moved in barracuda last I checked...
            Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
            A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X