PR with Steam BF2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR with Steam BF2

Does PR still work with a steam copy of bf2?

Re: PR with Steam BF2

http://tinyurl.com/69phy3n

all signs point to yes

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I think the verdict has been that it is possible, but not preferable. There is more hassle.

Comment

I use the Steam version. I had to disable the overlay feature in Steam as punkbuster was kicking me initially when first using the Steam version. But I'm not sure if it works with overlay feature switched on since I heard things here and there suggesting there was going to be a fix from pb which would address this issue. But whatever the case the Steam version has been working ok for me for quite sometime now.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
        Erwin Rommel

Comment

I use Steam BF2 all the time, with no issues at all.

The only thing is what NorthPlum mentioned, you have to disable Steam Overlay or you get pb kicked, though Ive not tried it recently maybe they fixed that..

Comment

I bought BF2 with steam at Christmas, had to disable the steam overlay, but works fine (occasional crashing to desktop, but doesn't everyone get that?).
            sigpic

Comment

Another trick - Getting BF2 to actually work with Steam without giving you a 'invalid CD-key' error. I gave up with Steam and went back and found my EA store account info and redownloaded.
              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X