Shijia Valley After game thoughts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shijia Valley After game thoughts!

So post up your experiences from the map!

will add my thoughts a bit later

Reminder about no screenshots or videos!
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Re: Shijia Valley After game thoughts!

GG everyone that played in the Shijia Valley scrim. Thanks to Admins who put it together, and AFSoccer, you're the man.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Overall great game! My highlight was going through the city clearing out all the buildings. Cougar special mention to you for being a great SL.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
      Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

GG everyone, the Shijia Valley Scrimmage was a lot of fun, thanks to all those who set it up.
        Last edited by Keating; 04-02-2011, 05:17 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

What a great map. Cant wait till it gets finalized.
          -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

I thought everyone did a great job. Some people did some things that were good. There was some really solid squad leading, also props to the medics. I felt both sides could do some things better the next time, but overall a good round. There were some interesting things discovered about the map and most feel it will be a real winner in the future.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

It was a good game I enjoyed playing. I could have got a few more kills which my ping of 280 stopped me in several cases and probably could have revived my squad. But whatever the case it was great. The the lag was a little horrible, but the map is really nice. Hopefully I can get my ping problem to at least be manageable, as 195-200 ping is playable for me. (Not just specific to this map)

Desent did a good job with the HAT, killed 2 Challenger 2 tanks and a Warrior IFV. He did good there.

I think the team in-general did really well and the British were no push over, that's for sure!

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
              Erwin Rommel

Comment

good game everyone.

thanks A_Bad_Samaritan for helping me out cause gore had internet troubles.
                I failed a bit (just came home from the hospital a few min before the scrim started) and it was a bit stressful (ts whispering, understanding, ...)

to afsoccer: please remove the raised pavement marker, please :) cause of the lag i hit them and truck instantly started to burn.

it was fun (also always running into cougar killing me).

| | | |

Comment

Bulls you did an excellent job with the FOBs. There were always plenty of FOBs to spawn on which I think attributed to our success in defence and attack.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                  Erwin Rommel

Comment

rubberbanding like crazy, but still had a good time hanging out in the VN-3 gun.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I wish to say that I think the PLA performed excellently and almost accomplished my ultimate goal of a complete cap out. Massive props to all of them. However, I do know that my biggest mistake was not understanding that Train Depot would cap so easily. Because of that I did not have people on the GB Depot until they started to reinforce in droves.

By then I should have known the cap could not work and to work on consolidating my gains, but greed got the best of me :D.

I want to say great job to everyone under my command!

I do want to say that I approached this map as a ground war. Everything from what assets we used and squad size was based on that. We had no dedicated air trans instead we relied on the CO rally and FO. Our vehicles also won nearly every engagement in the beginning, a key point in our victory I think.

Comment

I just want to thank the admins, commanders, map maker and community for making this happen. Even though through fault of my own I missed role call, it is an honor to be able to participate in events like this.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Originally posted by NorthPlum View Post
                          Desent did a good job with the HAT, killed 2 Challenger 2 tanks and a Warrior IFV. He did good there.
                          I think the team in-general did really well and the British were no push over, that's for sure!
                          Yeah, our squad did well taking out 2/3 of british armour within the first 10 minutes of the game on their side of the river (during the roll-out). The idea with VN3-assisted ambushes worked out great. But the truth is, most of the times we had to sacrifice some of our inf squad members (such as plum...) only to make that one shot with a HAT. I'm glad we had a 5th member join our squad as it would have been hard to realize the same tasks with 4 ppl.

sigpic
                          |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Beautiful map. Had a lot of firefights in the city and appreciated the various alleyways and nooks all about. Good job PLA H-AT teams, you killing their armour freed up ours and let us mob up on the poor Brit inf stranded in the city.

Comment

As a brit foot soldier, I felt that the PLA armor dominated the field. Well played!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X