Hearing PR Voices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing PR Voices

I was watching the Masters Golf Tournament this afternoon and I swear the English co-announcer is A.Wickens.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Hearing PR Voices

Was he shouting at someone?

Comment

Wickens is Bricktop.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Silly Aimed, co-announcers cannot issue bans from a golf tourney... :)
        However, he may have provided a stern talking to if the golfer was trying to use some sort of calculator to optimize his drive off the tee... :D

Personally, I listen to BBC World Service on my drive into work; I can't help but feel it would be much more entertaining if Wicks was the correspondent 'live in the field'.

BBC Anchor: Joining us now from Libya's second largest city Benghazi is BBC correspondent A.Wickens, good afternoon, what's the latest Wicks?
        A.Wickens: Well the latest from Benghazi is that I have banned Gadhafi from this server, so the conflict is resolved. If he would like to appeal his ban he can post a thread in the CAA section and plead his case.
        BBC Anchor: That was BBC correspondent A.Wickens live from Benghazi in Libya where the server pop is embracing freedom with the ban of Gadhafi and can't wait to play that new Shijia Valley map again.
        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Damn that Wicks he is taking over the world.!

Comment

lololololol

Comment

Lol, thank you gentlemen.

It does seem that Gadhaffi might benefit from a quiet word in his shell like, needs to sort himself out and stop acting like a muppet before someone gives him a proper slap!

Comment

not to turn this into a political thread because I swear last night flipping through the channels I heard Jeepo's voice in some movie, and then I heard WreckingCrew's and Almighty Lions. But the Libyan rebels have to realize that we are not on their beck and call, yes what happened in Egypt was interesting, but these Libyan rebels should have known that it wasn't going to go as peaceful as it did in Egypt, I mean, Gadhaffi has been waiting for something like this since he took power.

Jeepo I shall find your voice or one similar to it and post it here.
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...