Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR in two months

Hey guys.

Miss PR, and all of you wonderful people that make TG the shiz, and so I have thought of a thread prompt to reconnect with, until I get back in game and may get back to the usual work of flanking and wiping all your squadies.

What are your expectations for PR a couple of months down the road? Your hopes; your fears?

For my part, I would like to see some familiar players doing as they have always done, but also would like to come back and find new players have become regulars, taking on those SL and asset whoring roles.

In two to thee months' time, there will be fast ropes, or integrated airborne.

If not in game, then in my RL kit, as my first assignment is aligned with the 101st airborne (air assault) division... or one of the army's jump qualified units! Working on a new blog entry, stay tuned...
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Re: PR in two months

What, someone taking my designated asset whore role? Impossible.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Good to hear you coming back or good to hear you'll eventually be coming back. :row__631:

A few regulars aren't as active as they used to be. But when the next version of PR comes out, hopefully we'll see some more of the older players become more active and of course newer active players is always great.

My hopes are that the PR dev team produce a better version as with all previous releases which brings in a lot more people and regulars.

I would hope for new maps, weapons, vehicles etc, to make the game feel more fresh rather than the same. I think that is what will keep this game alive.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
      Erwin Rommel

Comment

told ya u were gonna get attachted to an infantry unit. Kick some ass for me paine.

btw not much has changed.

Chrisweb is still a virgin.
        -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Good to hear from you Paine. Indeed the player base has changed a little bit, but I think some of the *new* regulars are transitioning nicely. I can think of a few good new SLs that just 3 months ago I would have had some hesitation about fighting alongside.
          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

It's unpredictable, which is good.
            New challenges.

sigpic

Comment

116 Player server transition. Also I've got a buddy whose getting commissioned next month from ROTC and is being deployed to Germany. Nice to see ya somewhat back, Paine.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

I really want to see the TG server lead the way with taking the next step to 116 players. This would easily attract many more players to the TG server and therefore draw more attention to the community as we would gain more members with more room for people to join out great server(that is usually full thus discouraging new players to get in and see just what TG is like to play on).

The TG servers been seeing many new players recently. And many new players from 3 months ago are now regulars.

In other news: there is a standing Shoot-on-site-Teamkill order on myself if I am ever within 20m of a Chinook Helicopter with a Pilot kit.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalWarrior View Post
                  Chrisweb is still a virgin.
                  Winning!

Looking forward to getting my self confidence crapped on by your in the action insults :D
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Good to hear from you again. Looking forward to your much anticipated return.

:D
                    CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Have fun, stay healthy in training

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

funny

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse