Would like to get involved in tg...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to get involved in tg...

Just a question about u guys.... hmm.... i forgot the question.... one sec...

Oh... I remember now... The number 1 thing that makes me love pr is teamwork... and that seems to be something u guys have in large amounts... But you guys seem like a pretty well established community, do you guys have regular games where i could get to know the community better? Or is it mainly just whenever people are playing... (i can't really think of a way to say that any better)

Thanks a ton... can't wait to hear from you all

Re: Would like to get involved in tg...

I would say keep visiting these forums and you will see lots of ways to get involved in TG through scrims, tournaments, special events and TGUniversity where you can learn the ins and outs of PR. If you have the finances, I would recommend a supporting membership which gets you a slot on the server even when it's full and first dibs on special events. It's a pretty sweet deal. Read more about it here. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Comment

Sign up for a TGU (TG training events) or two, get to know some people a little better that way. Otherwise, USE MUMBLE! I think Mumble is one of the best things you can use to get more familiar with the 'regulars' on the server. Think about it, otherwise you're only really talking to 4 or 5 other people per round.

Other: Read the Primer. Understand where you and others are choosing to play. Helps prevent misunderstandings :)

Oh, and have fun.
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Originally posted by crosswalknorway View Post
        Just a question about u guys.... hmm.... i forgot the question.... one sec...

Oh... I remember now... The number 1 thing that makes me love pr is teamwork... and that seems to be something u guys have in large amounts... But you guys seem like a pretty well established community, do you guys have regular games where i could get to know the community better? Or is it mainly just whenever people are playing... (i can't really think of a way to say that any better)

Before you do anything you must read the primer. It is the heart and soul of a Tactical Gamer. Once you read, understand and hopefully agree, then you can put on your |TG| tags.

Like stated above, signing up for TGU classes is a great way to get the flow of things and get to know the instructors and fellow players. These classes are free for anyone whos interested and willing to learn.

If you need help with anything feel free to pm me or any other TGU instructor or admin.

Primer: tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-official-announcements/59640-tactical-gamer-primer.html?

Tactical gamer university: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...r-university/?

TG PR rules & guidelines: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...eed-know.html?

Comment

Originally posted by crosswalknorway View Post
          do you guys have regular games where i could get to know the community better? Or is it mainly just whenever people are playing... (i can't really think of a way to say that any better)

There are days when we have impromptu password nights where a greater effort is placed on teamwork and coordination. Periodically, like every three months or so, an In House Scrim will be set up by the TG admins which is an event that has about a month of preperation and organization between each team and are really really fun.

Comment

Just be a good squad member and you can really get involved in TG-like game play if you have a good squad leader. I think that is how you will get to know the community better. Just don't do awful things like request kits without asking, running away from your squad, being unresponsive in ways you could do better for your squad etc. Just play in games with regulars and generally others and you'll get to know us. You'll also want to use Mumble, that is a huge plus in my books! :)

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
            Erwin Rommel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X