MajorIssues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MajorIssues

Just want to post a quick "Thank You" thread to Major. I am new to PR and pretty damn new to first person shooters all together. Major helped me understand APC driving tactics tonight on Muttrah and we were able to take a losing team into the win catergory tonight.

Long story short, Majorissues helped me become a better player. This is why I am a supporting member....because we have ppl like Major that help the noob (me) get better.

Thanks man!

Stonefly

Re: MajorIssues

Sounds like par for the course for MajorIssuez. Glad he was able to help you out!

Since you feel he deserves recognition for his deeds, I'd suggest you head to this thread here and consider submitting a ribbon nomination: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...bon-works.html

Hope to see you around some more!

P.S. Can we submit ribbon nominations for TG members performance on other servers? There's been a lot of awesome stuff going on in the upped playercount servers lately.

Re Wickens: O.K.
    Last edited by JaFaR Ironclad; 04-29-2011, 06:58 AM.
    Whether by air or on land
    foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Comment

Great to see some richly deserved recognition, don't forget to nominate for a ribbon. With regards to nominations for TG members playing on other servers, err no, obviously not.

Comment

Are you sure wicks? I don't see why you can only nominate for actions on the TG server. Afterall we've played scrims on external servers. If his actions were outstanding and in line with the TG primer and ethos I don't see why he can't be rewarded.

Comment

Because other servers often don't have the same environment and teamwork, making mediocre acts of good look tenfold better.

TG Ribbons are rewarded for going above and beyond the standard mark, not meeting it.
          Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

making mediocre acts of good look tenfold better.
            LOL
            Good Job Majorissues, no matter how or where you did it.
            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
            So that when they turn their backs on you,
            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

good job. I think if everyone who has been helped get started here acknowledged it, there would need to be a "thank you" forum. I for sure would say a million thanks:)

good job major, and welcome to TG Stonefly! have fun;)

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
                Are you sure wicks? I don't see why you can only nominate for actions on the TG server. Afterall we've played scrims on external servers. If his actions were outstanding and in line with the TG primer and ethos I don't see why he can't be rewarded.
                I am pretty certain we don't award ribbons for people playing on other people's servers, think about it for a minute. Scrims are an entirely different matter altogether, you are representing this community in a TG sanctioned event, not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination.

We have a population problem sometimes and you want to nominate people for TG awards for not playing here, seriously?

Comment

Fair enough, I just think its a shame that people cannot show their support for outstanding actions simply because of what server they were on at the time.

In any-case, nice job Major!

Comment

Get some, Major!

Comment

Heh. Good drivin stonefly. Your learning well.

Comment

Keep up the good work majorissuez99!
                        What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...