You are TG no matter where you play.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are TG no matter where you play.

Recently, playing on other servers I realize some TG members not acting according to our primer. I just want to remind everyone here new and old members that wearing the TG tags does not mean follow the TG way only on the TG server. It means to follow our primer wherever you play regardless of the rules on other servers and be a valid representation of |TG|

note: This thread is not meant to be disrespectful in any way. Just a helpful reminder.

Remember, once you put on those awesome tags you must uphold the |TG| primer. Or as I like to call it, A bible for tactical gamers.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Re: You are TG no matter where you play.

Good post Kwalc! +1!

Comment

Absolutely right on kwalc!

All it takes is a quick search of the forums to find that there are 6 pages worth of threads on the subject. I will also remind all of you fine gentlemen that if you are caught acting out of character while wearing your tags on another server, your actions are similarly punishable here by our own admin staff. These guys have a great deal of pride in what TG stands for, or they wouldnt have the job they do. As a result of that, they dont look too kindly on people going elsewhere and embarrassing us with bad behavior.

Read up guys, it's in the Official Announcements and the Rules.

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

If you see players doing this you might consider talking to them in private as well. If you don't want to do that(unsure, not comfortable, hate that person, whatever) you can tell the related game administrators and they will take care of it.
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X