X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR on Reddit front page!

GG Silly_Savage!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...looks_chinese/

and on the TG server no less! Maybe this will lead to more fresh blood?
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Re: PR on Reddit front page!

Good stuff :D

Comment

Another classic, nice :)
      Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

Personally I would have hoped they picked up on a video that showcase the TACTICAL merits of playing on the TG server rather than one that shows an opponent completely oblivious to an enemy walking about plain as day in front of them, before knifing them all. Still it's publicity of a kind I suppose.

Now that we have BFR perhaps people can make some interesting videos that showcase the more mature, tactical, positive aspects of the community.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
          Personally I would have hoped they picked up on a video that showcase the TACTICAL merits of playing on the TG server rather than one that shows an opponent completely oblivious to an enemy walking about plain as day in front of them, before knifing them all. Still it's publicity of a kind I suppose.

Now that we have BFR perhaps people can make some interesting videos that showcase the more mature, tactical, positive aspects of the community.
          I remember this. Was running armor IFV with my other mates running an MBT.... My IFV went down (and took out) a Scimitar and as the SL I oipted to try to set FOs up until I could get extracted. So away from that position 200m North I start hearing tons of fire and see most of Marco49's squad dead. I believed it was an entire squad not one crafty/lucky crewman (of I hope not the Scimitar we had killed)...

That tank I believe was under my command too. I don't quite remember who was in it though... but shame on them not being more alert!

And while a really awesome Xanatos Chess game of tactics and strategy would be amazing I think this also shows what happens when you forget the absolute basics! Security, no matter how much you doubt the enemy to be where you are, is absolutely 100% important!

Hope all those people learn their lesson!

I deffinately will be using this video as a teaching method I think.

Comment

There are comments in the thread about how they like other video's he's posted. They are much more tactical.
            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Anyone got the BFR of this? I can point out much more 'strategic' parts.... the battling of this round was very removed from the actual locations due to the fist of control the vehicles exert.

Comment

Re more tactical events in the same game and other videos, exactly my point. In fact to back up my 'challenge' I am already sketching out plans for a TG:PR Video competition with a prize. So start thinking all you budding film makers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                  I remember this. Was running armor IFV with my other mates running an MBT.... My IFV went down (and took out) a Scimitar and as the SL I oipted to try to set FOs up until I could get extracted. So away from that position 200m North I start hearing tons of fire and see most of Marco49's squad dead. I believed it was an entire squad not one crafty/lucky crewman (of I hope not the Scimitar we had killed)...

That tank I believe was under my command too. I don't quite remember who was in it though... but shame on them not being more alert!

And while a really awesome Xanatos Chess game of tactics and strategy would be amazing I think this also shows what happens when you forget the absolute basics! Security, no matter how much you doubt the enemy to be where you are, is absolutely 100% important!

Hope all those people learn their lesson!

I deffinately will be using this video as a teaching method I think.
                  I'd like to confirm that silly did indeed pilot a scimitar before going on a knife spree, since I was in the same squad at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
                    Re more tactical events in the same game and other videos, exactly my point. In fact to back up my 'challenge' I am already sketching out plans for a TG:PR Video competition with a prize. So start thinking all you budding film makers.
                    Be sure to give enough time for this event, for those who want to get the perfect BFR file and for those who can manage it with editing alone, which takes a hell of alot of time.

I'm guessing 1st prize will be a date with Wickens? - I'm in!

Comment

Gore, a date with me is not for the faint hearted lol. No but seriously the original video is very funny etc but I am looking for something more (aren't we all). I will give plenty of notice if I run a competition and the competition will run for a long time, I appreciate how long a good video takes to make, I've made enough bad one's so far. Still I am learning so watch out lads. Once I have the details sorted out I will post more.

Comment

If wickens wins its because he threatened to ban anyone who didn't vote for him.
                        |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Inb4 Chrisweb is banned.

On another note, that took some blank fortitude to do. Credit where credit is due. Couldn't believe no one recognized him. wow.
                          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

That Crewman is a SPY!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse