This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR TG Server has gone downhill Disonnection and crash issues June 5-8 2011

I look at the TG pr server as one of the best on PR since I started playing pr 3 years ago. Recently there have been major issues with disconnections when the server gets populated to about 30 15/15 players.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Its extremely frustrating. I dont think its a server hardware issue. It seems more like a network traffic issue more than anything. when the game gets really heated up and you are finally having a good time the server disconnects everyone.

maybe a new internet service provider is in order. please feel free to share your feelings about this issue. I hope you guys get it fixed.

Thanks.
    Obeerbong Kenobi

Re: PR TG Server has gone downhill Disonnection and crash issues June 5-8 2011

Heard it explained that thoday was a change of internet 'protocol???' for both US and Europe....

Comment

This is a problem we are currently working on. It does not have anything to do with the server population and it's not a consistent problem.

There is a switch/routing issue at the datacenter that they are working to resolve. There is a major repair window scheduled for next week while they do a major overhaul and are trying to keep thing running properly in the meantime.

I have two open tickets now on this issue and I am providing and receiving constant feedback on the issue status.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing but I'm doing the best I can to keep things operational until the major repair window arrives.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
        Heard it explained that thoday was a change of internet 'protocol???' for both US and Europe....
        It's IPv6 day! Lots of craziness all over the Internet today.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

So its not CIA mind-control rays ?
          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
          So that when they turn their backs on you,
          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

We need to have Thursday Night and Sunday Day PW events make a comeback and not just a temporary one.

IPv6 day was fun. I did my part in helping to get on and utilize it as much as possible.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
              This is a problem we are currently working on. It does not have anything to do with the server population and it's not a consistent problem.

There is a switch/routing issue at the datacenter that they are working to resolve. There is a major repair window scheduled for next week while they do a major overhaul and are trying to keep thing running properly in the meantime.

I have two open tickets now on this issue and I am providing and receiving constant feedback on the issue status.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing but I'm doing the best I can to keep things operational until the major repair window arrives.

thanks Apophis

Comment

Yeah I was just in the BMP on Jabal and got rando-disconnected. I can ping every server except TG. Weird.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

Does IP6 work ok, I thought it had already been in use in parallel but I realise they have to upgrade everything in order to gain more ip addresses

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Comment

thanks Apophis.
                      Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Indeed, can't find many problems now.

Comment

Played for an hour or so last night, no disconnects. The server remained populated into the wee hours with no problems.

Fantastic server! Thank you TG!!!

Comment

The major issue re disconnects was a datacentre problem which has now, hopefully, been resolved. So we are left with a brand spanking new server that has improved pings for a large number of our community, oh and did I forget to mention, working BFR, happy days.

Comment

There are MajorIssuez hurting the server no more? :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X