Quick Heads up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Heads up!

I have been playing a lot of PR lately, not just on the TG server, but on many others aswell.
    And I have noticed a fair amount of new players.
    As of recent I am also squadleading quite a lot and I usually have about 1-2 guys in my squad every round who are totally new to PR.
    Wherever all of these new players come from, I think we should try our best to make them feel welcome on our server
    and redirect them to our forums if they show some interest in teamplay and communication during gaming.
    "Learn TG" squads are always a very good method to gather some of the new folks around you.
    Let's teach those new guys the ways of TG, who knows, some of them might stick around here.

Banana out :)
    |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Re: Quick Heads up!

I guess it's the BF3 hype that's bringing new players and also bringing back some guys who stopped playing.
    What I love about TG is that it is where you can get the most from public games. Not needing a big organized match to play with excelent teamwork and teammates is just amazing, but not only that, we are really open to the new people. When I first installed PR I was really lucky to connect to TG first... I hardly ever play somewhere else now.

So yeah, be prepared for some new guys comming, with all the attention BF3 is getting, some of it has to ricochet to PR somehow.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Stealth I want to say that your a good squad leader and props to your efforts! I hope to fight along side you many a times.

Comment

Voip only squads do not help new players. If it weren't for the graces of those that didn't mind none voip players I probably would not have stuck around on PR long enough to learn the ropes when I first played as I didn't have a mic that day.

People not on voip aren't dead weight, many of them are listening and do take instruction perfectly fine.

It's also pretty frustrating to see 2 or 3 voip only squad that aren't full while the rest of the squads are and the max squad limit has been reached. It leaves some people stuck as unassigned because nobody wants to play with them. It's totally contrary to the tone here.

Comment

i nearly never see voip only squads on our server.

| | | |

Comment

Originally posted by RLAJay View Post
            Voip only squads do not help new players. If it weren't for the graces of those that didn't mind none voip players I probably would not have stuck around on PR long enough to learn the ropes when I first played as I didn't have a mic that day.

People not on voip aren't dead weight, many of them are listening and do take instruction perfectly fine.

It's also pretty frustrating to see 2 or 3 voip only squad that aren't full while the rest of the squads are and the max squad limit has been reached. It leaves some people stuck as unassigned because nobody wants to play with them. It's totally contrary to the tone here.
            Its frustrating when I can't even talk to my guy. But rather type. No mic is one thing. No VoIP is entriely different. Yesterday on Yamalia I ran into two people who supposedly could not hear VoIP at all... I let them stay in but that lack of communication is killer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X