Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

turning the radio on in a vehicle (asad khal)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turning the radio on in a vehicle (asad khal)

Hi guys,

when i play in asad khal (as hamas) and enter or stand next to a vehicle that already has a driver i hear the arabic songs from the radio, but when im driving i cant get it to work. I pressed
    all my keyboard buttons but nothing happend. Can someone tell me how to do it ???

Re: turning the radio on in a vehicle (asad khal)

left click mouse.

Dont get in the habit of doing it, lets people know where you are

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

And.... if you make a mistake.... you might explode.

Comment

hahaha which button is the radio...*boom*

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

A bomb car is not a bomb car without inspiring music blasting out of the wreck.

Comment

left clicking my mouse activates the horn, and not the radio. Still searching guys... I looked in my control settings in game and found nothing similar

Comment

It only works for civi and bomb cars, not technicals.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siperi View Post
                left clicking my mouse activates the horn, and not the radio. Still searching guys... I looked in my control settings in game and found nothing similar
                Though i always imagine that the techi's would have a working radio and the instrumental from the scene in blackhawk down
                when shugart or gordon took out the engine bloc on the range rover would come on when pressed.

I have to do some searching for some new audio for the hummvw's/even the other armor components.
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Buflak View Post
                  It only works for civi and bomb cars, not technicals.
                  do u mean only regular cars without the m-16 in the back ? And whats a bomb car where can i find one, which map ?

Comment

As far as i know it works on all unarmed cars except the ammo tehnical, that is the white pickup truck with 2 seats and 3 ammo crates.

A bomb car looks like a civi car but has only 2 seats, with a pack of c4 on the passenger seat. This can be detonated by pressing right click. The radio is left click, don't mix them up :)
                    Then there is a bomb truck, big red or gary. Big red is a big red semi truck with a bomb on it's back, while gary looks like a dump truck. The trucks also have unarmed or fake variants.
                    These suicide vehicles can be found on most insurgency maps and can be used by the insurgent factions to execute a suicide attack on any blufor targets, except of course their main base.
                    sigpic

Comment

What Buf said and some. I think Big Red and Gary has the radio on left-click too. Just be double sure and be avoid the right section of your mouse all together when riding around in that thing :)

Comment

All this talk about bomb cars have raised an interesting question in my mind. Is it possible/allowed to make custom bomb cars on insurgency by placing an arty IED on a civi car and have someone drive it up to a target while you detonate it?

Comment

Arty IED doesn't stick to surfaces like C4 does, so it's not possible. A few versions ago when you could still use enemy kits this was a viable tactic, with a captured combat engineer kit and cars/bikes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                            Though i always imagine that the techi's would have a working radio and the instrumental from the scene in blackhawk down
                            when shugart or gordon took out the engine bloc on the range rover would come on when pressed.

I have to do some searching for some new audio for the hummvw's/even the other armor components.
                            I finally found it, many thanks. I was cruising along gaza beach when i noticed the anasheed (song) was over very quick, that was ashame because that music scares the hell out of iof forces :) If u are searching for some new anasheeds as wel i will be more than helpfull to assist you. Got some bomass tracks if u want to incorporate them. All geniune being used in Gazan streets...

Comment

Don't use the radio. It gives away your position and is generally annoying for those fighting with you. I have no idea why it is in PR.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X