July 10 Password Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 10 Password Night

This password night will feature maps that will change the most with the next release.
    If we got 2 commanders for any map, that round will be a pickem!

Starting at 2100 GMT/1600 EST

Maplist:

jabal gpm_skirmish 64
    silent_eagle gpm_cq 64
    wanda_shan gpm_cq 64
    kokan gpm_insurgency 64
    battle_for_qinling gpm_cnc 64
    jabal gpm_cq 64
    yamalia gpm_cq 64

* All Rules are taken very seriously
    * Any fooling around and immaturity during the seeder will result in a ban.
    * Any bans given out during PW night are minimum 1 week
    * Please review our RULES AND GUIDELINES before playing.

Use the Time Zone Converter to figure out the start time for your timezone.

Password will be in the TG RULES thread.
    Last edited by Bullseye2550; 07-10-2011, 05:21 AM.
    sigpic

Re: July 10 Password Night

awe zyum

Comment

excellent choice of maps

"you don't live till you're to die"

Comment

Nice - will try to make it to the event. On a related note: K_Rivers is a hipster?!

sigpic
        |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Oooh I wonder how Qin Ling is being changed.

Comment

Well that's the thing, Qinling really hasn't been changed from previous iterations, which is why I'm confused as to why it's on the rotation.

Maybe for CnC? Who knows...
            CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

i'll try to make it to, but is the second message the password ? Good mapchoice but it would be perfect with gaza beach and asad khal...

Comment

Quinling will be changed to have insurgency gamemode and infantry layer only.

It's for CnC
                sigpic

Comment

I was beginning to question whether or not we were thinking of the same Qinling for a moment.
                  CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Yay, pickum!

Thank you very much Buf.
                    sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

I'm pretty sure Qinling didn't get changed, and it certainly won't have insurgency mode. :)

Comment

How you doing guys. I was referred to this event by fellow forum peer over at the PR forums. I do play on the TG server often (when there is room) and would love to be able to partake in this event if it's possible.

Been having a lot of unfortunately bad games in the last couple days because of the surge of horse playing/TK'ing that goes on. Some decent serious games would be God send.
                        A soldier is he whose blood makes the glory of the general. - Henry G. Bohn

Comment

Originally posted by KaizerSosa81 View Post
                          How you doing guys. I was referred to this event by fellow forum peer over at the PR forums. I do play on the TG server often (when there is room) and would love to be able to partake in this event if it's possible.

Been having a lot of unfortunately bad games in the last couple days because of the surge of horse playing/TK'ing that goes on. Some decent serious games would be God send.
                          Off course you're welcome to play! Just make sure you read and understand our rules before entering. Rules are taken extra seriously on password nights. The password will become available prior to the event.

Comment

Buflak could you edit the first post and say where the password is located. I was the one that linked this thread in the PR forums in a thread about people looking for better gameplay.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                              Off course you're welcome to play! Just make sure you read and understand our rules before entering. Rules are taken extra seriously on password nights. The password will become available prior to the event.
                              Awesome. I'm quite familiar with the rules and look forward to it.

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                              Buflak could you edit the first post and say where the password is located. I was the one that linked this thread in the PR forums in a thread about people looking for better gameplay.
                              Ankyle62 was the one who referred me to this event... Thanks a lot bud.
                              A soldier is he whose blood makes the glory of the general. - Henry G. Bohn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X