PR announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR announcement

For any of you PR-heads that don't venture out beyond the wall, into the wilds that are the rest of TG :D

Announcement: Project Reality at TacticalGamer

Re: PR announcement

i feel it is necessary to point out that this thread telling about the change in the location of the forum, can only be found AFTER you have mashed your bookmark button for a few minuets and decided to go look for it manually >.<

Comment

Originally posted by mantak09 View Post
      i feel it is necessary to point out that this thread telling about the change in the location of the forum, can only be found AFTER you have mashed your bookmark button for a few minuets and decided to go look for it manually >.<
      Heh, yup. I was wondering why my bookmark didn't seem to be working.
      CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Thought i'd been banned from the forums or something!
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

:icon_lol: oh yeah, didn't think of that!!

I mean...

errr...

Comment

If it hasn't already been done I would suggest maybe having a green pop up, update occur in-game on the TG PR server, and also post at realitymod.com

BF2 PR is still considered a FPS right, even though it's in the simulation section?
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Signed. I walked into the wall 5 or 6 times before scratching my head then clicking the Forum tab to find it manually... it felt weird doing so...lol.
              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Here is a tip for you guys: Thread tools, subscribe to this thread. Then notification type: through my control panel only. Now you click on settings in the top right corner and that takes you to the control panel where you can see all your subscribed threads. You can do this with whole sub-forums too, not just threads.
                sigpic

Comment

This ^^^

In fact you can edit your preferences, so that the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is to subscribe to all threads you post in.

I also HIGHLY recommend subscribing to your favorite forums! At the top of the thread-list, click Forum Tools->Subscribe to This Forum

Then you have links to all your favorite forums on your settings page - along with whether or not there are new posts in each.

Comment

so i get an e-mail every time someone posts? that sounds like spam :/

Comment

Not if you set the notification type to "through my control panel only".

You can set it globally too using the link Whisky posted. Look for "Default Thread Subscription Mode"
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X