.96 release party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .96 release party?

Seeing as .96 is being released in a few hours, I'm wondering if theres any plans for something like that? A maplist containing mostly changed maps and shijia? Maybe even a password on the server?

Re: .96 release party?

Last release party was epic.

Comment

There maybe a pw event this weekend, who knows what goodies the Admin Team may bring you. However I think we won't be locking our door on opening night, this is a gala event ladies and gentlemen, don't you want the whole world to see you in all your finery! Let's have them queing round the block.

Comment

Indeed, I shall very much try to attend, my penguin suit with tails is at the ready. Now to get my top hat.............

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
          There maybe a pw event this weekend, who knows what goodies the Admin Team may bring you. However I think we won't be locking our door on opening night, this is a gala event ladies and gentlemen, don't you want the whole world to see you in all your finery! Let's have them queing round the block.
          Fair enough. What about the change themed maplist though?

Edit: Also did we get new fancy SM/admin/etc. icons?

Comment

We are certainly looking at a showcase maplist, in fact that will be the theme for the whole weekend, thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

Looking forward to see if my old ATI card doesn't die on me on certain namer apc maps. Will there be zombies too?
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

SO going to be there. Can't wait to play on fixed Silent Eagle...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                  We are certainly looking at a showcase maplist, in fact that will be the theme for the whole weekend, thank you for the suggestion.
                  Sounds good!

Comment

Hour and a half left just about... can't wait for this new Shijia Valley map! Looks awesome with the different terrain types.

Comment

I'm starting to think I should buy a new copy of BF2 just so I can get in on this too!
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

you dont play PR Apopthis???? /sigh.... yes you much get a new copy of BF2, its only like 10 bucks, and it gives you access to one of the greatest games ever. you may have a few bad rounds but every now and then you get a round so awesome that it makes it all worth it.....

Comment

Originally posted by mantak09 View Post
                          you dont play PR Apopthis???? /sigh.... yes you much get a new copy of BF2, its only like 10 bucks, and it gives you access to one of the greatest games ever. you may have a few bad rounds but every now and then you get a round so awesome that it makes it all worth it.....

on a side note, i see that the map is allready set to shijia vally, is there any way an admin can change that to the second map in the list, id rather play a full round on it then have it seed.
                          I used to! I re-installed my machine a couple months ago and can't find one of my original BF2 install CDs. I'll likely see if I can just grab it on Steam this weekend.
                          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

You'll be playing plenty of full rounds on shijia valley in the coming days, don't worry. :)
                            sigpic

Comment

ya, just found out it is scrim, no full. so thats going to be fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X