This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy from iraq

hey yall its Dave, just taking a break from the but hole of Satan to say i hope everyone is doing well and enjoying .96 i truly hate you all for enjoying, god it must be sweet. everything sucks here like usual but whatever. cant wait to get back in the fight, its so much funner when your not actually being shot at or mortared or blown up by a ied on the way back from a 24 hour op. take it easy fellas got much love for yall and spreading the word of tg everywhere and to the other cav scouts in my platoon.

PFC losoya david 2-5 cav.
    cos kalzu. Iraq

Re: howdy from iraq

Hey Dave. Thanks for everything.
    .96 is fun and will be ready to rock when you get back.
    hollerrr

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

Stay safe from the real shooting so you can do some virtual shooting when you get back! :)

Thanks for your service

Comment

Hey Dave, tell everyone over there we're thinking about them and to stay safe.
        TG will be here when you all get back, just get back asap and in one peace.
        We love you guys !

|

Comment

Keep your gaming fingers limber! There's plenty of cartoons to shoot at and get shot by without having to lose too much sleep over it.

Good luck and get back safe and fast!

Comment

It is nice to hear you think of TG and send words of love whilst over in such a dangerous position and place. I guess I can speak for all to say we are honoured that our community can spread warm words and feelings to our fellow man, and be a place of comfort. Personally I am deeply honoured and humbled. I have not ever done such work as you and can not place such bravery nor duty in me because of it.

The work you do in such dangerous circumstances brings hope for the liberalisation of civilization to many, as seen in the Arab Spring. It gives one hope even though realistically not every country will undergo as Iraq. But it gives hope that it will change elsewhere. Stay safe, as the others have said. And thank you. Much love and wishes to you all, and to return safe and sound.

Comment

Stay safe.
              sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

Stay sharp, be safe, and don't do anything stupid!

Comment

Thanks for serving. Keep your head down and come home in one piece.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

The OP is a babykiller and a Serious Drain on our economy . I don't support him ,the troops, or Any of these BS wars. It Annoys me to no end how the American Public praises and thanks the military for defending there freedoms and liberty at home. Those same people spout off silly phrases like "They fight over there so we don't have to fight over here". Pssh get real , If you really think the Iraqi or Afghani people have the slightest capability of change to way you live your life , You should do a reality check . It is the Politicians right here in America that are affecting your life's and future. They are the only ones who can take your freedoms.

Soldiers aren't Heroes . There are Morally comprised lackeys who fight for a pay check. And every time the public thanks them for there service You legitimize there actions overseas and they will continue to support, fight, and die for America's failed foreign policy

The few honest politicians who respect the Constitution , and vote to bring ALL of our troops home NOW are the real heroes . They deserve our thanks and gratitude.
                    Since there are so few of them, its up to us. to Pull our support for the wars ,turn our backs on the troops ,stop supporting lying money hungry politicians , and to stop believing propaganda rags(CNN, FOX ,MSNBC) that fed us BS about these war being remotely legitimate.

edit: babykiller might be too strong of a word since the OP doesn't have to balls to shoot anyone outside of a video game . Plus this thread is totally in the wrong spot.
                    RIP Spc Daniel Gomez July 18 2007
                    Adhamiyah, Iraq
                    1-26IN 2BCT 1ID

Comment

No one here would deny the politics and mantra of the 'all American way' and allies. However, there is one man saying hello and finding comfort here. To deny that is inhumane. This is not a political thread but one man being humane with all his stress upon him. That does not cover politics, or wars made. Simply a man finding home when he needs one - our arms reach around our fellow man. That is everything. To hell politics here and breathe humanity.

Comment

for all that don't know, jester 617 is a really good friend of mine and we think alike, we are both scouts and both disagree with this war, he made a valid point though although i would wax someone hes right i don't want to end anyone here in Iraq, we are tyrants in their land and if this was America we would be doing it to them. as a soldier i feel responsible for alot of their pain and suffering and i am ashamed of my country for what its done, i joined the army to represent the Constitution and what this nation should be. and the other poster is correct, jester can tell you sometimes this place just gets to you, its always dark, we are always getting mortared and really no one has to have any kind of respect or judgement for human life on both sides of the wire, jester was in the exact COS i am now, and this war has caused a toll greater than just money and debt, its deprived us as humans. thanks though for the support and what not, but remember if you truly support the troops then demand them home. i wish i never lost any friends, i wish iraqi citizens weren't being killed on a daily basis. thank you all, also jester is terrible at pr for the record! all about daveinf squad!

Comment

Ok, we're done here. Closing thread.

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed