This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Team killing, maturity, 'spamming' chat and mumble

Ok it has come to my attention that sections of our playerbase have forgotten/don't know some of our rules and are having trouble observing the standards required on the server.

I don't have a limitless amount of time therefore I will keep this brief.

Teamkilling.

Deliberate teamkilling is not allowed on the TG server, never has been. There is never an excuse for it. Despite this simple and somewhat obvious statement it seems people believe it is now ok at the end of a round, amongst friends as a joke or if you get frustrated. I will be clear, it is not. Deliberately Teamkill and you will be banned.

Maturity

There has been a lot of immature behaviour on the server of late. This is unacceptable and will stop. TG is a mature community, a degree of mature behaviour is expected and required. If you fail to meet those standards and disrupt the playing experience of your fellow players you will be dealt with by the admin team. This is will ultimately result in your removal from the server if the requests of the Admin Team are not listened to.

Spamming

Spamming mumble, any form of chat or voip for that matter is not acceptable behaviour. It is against our existing rule set, immature and disrupts other people's enjoyment of the game. It will not be tolerated.

The majority of our playerbase are excellent and both observe the rules and enjoy the environment those rules contribute to, I thank them for that. However, a minority of regulars and visitors alike do not. That is going to change from now.

This thread is not a debate thread, nor do I want to see any "He did this", "He said that". If you have a concern you are to contact the Admins via the CAA thread. I am very serious about his point, consider this post a warning to those that need it, a heads up if you will.

Thanks.

Wicks
    TG PR GO
    Last edited by Wicks; 03-14-2013, 02:17 PM.

Re: Team killing, maturity, 'spamming' chat and mumble

For those that need a link, you can contact an admin here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-bf2-contact-admin/

Comment

Friendly Bump. +1
      Skud

Comment

so if someone was disrespecting you over mumble over mumble does that count as breaking the over all disrespect rule? as in kick able offence O.o?
        Excuse me can i have your attention for just a second?

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Comment

Some of those are valid concerns, another issue that needs to be brought up is listening to the CO and following orders.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Wicks is laying it DOWN!

Love you man :)

Comment

Disrespect, abuse, harassment, wherever it occurs is not acceptable and should be reported. For the server to run smoothly and everyone to have a gg ee need the community to do its part. This includes following our rules and guidelines and reporting those who don't. We will take care of the rest.

Comment

Bump for the weekend

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse