Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 189th Infantry Night AAR Thread [Post your experiences and thoughts here]

Hi guys!

We hope everyone had a good time. Thanks for everyone who showed up and thanks for all the hard fighting. It is truly a different experience when you cant rely on armor to save the day.

Feel free to post any cool moments, screen shots or AAR's in this thread.

Anything will help us serve the community better when preparing another event like this in the future.

__________________________________________________ _

Mini AAR - Muttrah

I feel like the MEC team didn't have it together until nearing the end of the round. We were pushed all the way back to the southern most flag and had a hard fight. We downed several hueys in the process of defending which really helped us out. Big thanks for napoleans squad taking out so many FOBS. That enabled us to push up and cap back the middle. But unfortunately it was too late.

GG US team on the hard press. It was a challenge hanging on that game.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Re: 189th Infantry Night AAR Thread [Post your experiences and thoughts here]

IDF had a beautiful assault on the Eastern Apartments on Beruit. Smoke, covering fire and good distractions. I was a PKM gunner on the Russian side and I didn't even know the IDF breached the building until I saw a squad of guys sitting on the roof.

Comment

Beirut was insane, i really enjoyed all seconds of it. Only a few:
      -long range firefight between Train Station and the H-shaped buildings
      -Russian assault on Train Station
      -siege of the H-shaped (from every possible angles: N, W, E, S, from above; bare foot, with truck, humwee) - it was amazing.
      -retreat to Docks with IDF ambushes

It was a great event, looking forward to a second one :)

P.S.: Akiba, our luck was improving ;)

Comment

on Beirut i enjoyed building fbs everywhere (especially the one at factory) :)
        Last edited by Bullseye2550; 08-16-2011, 11:00 AM.

| | | |

Comment

I was on the US/IDF/CAN side, had some really fun without Tanks, LAVs, and Air Support outright killing INF.

It was pretty Epic epic seeing all the squads work together and actually FLANK people.
          And Bullseye's Sneak Dock FoB was pure epicness! I had my doubts, on it, but wow, did it get the job done!

Comment

uploading videos from the night here:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TacticoolGaming

REally enjoyed it, shame about no pick'em but oh well.

Comment

You had a FOB at Docks -_- no wonder you capped it so quickly fail...

But besides getting steamrolled like all 3 rounds still had a fair bit of fun on the night
              Beirut was especially intense and we held off their team at that one H building for like 40mins
              before you took it over but hey GG to all
              lol Cawac our luck did improve up until the point we lost :P

Comment

Big props to Chrisweb on Muttrah and his 1337 rambo skillz combined with aggressive rush tactics that allowed us to secure the Mosque on Muttrah. I have to say the MEC sharpshooters were quite good and definitely caused troubles for us - I lost count how many times our squad members had to be revived while supposedly sitting behind cover...

Whoever was in a troop logi truck close to the end of the match rushing the Mosque by driving head-on through our positions - very unexpected and successful move.

sigpic
                |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...