Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Help wanted forums

Fellow PR:BF players.

We have a new set of forums up where interested individuals can offer their unique skill sets to the community.

The TacticalGamer community runs on the backs of it's volunteers. This forum is intended to connect volunteering community members, with the various projects, events, and roles around the site. Volunteers should look here to see if TG needs any new Game Admins/Officers, help with ongoing community projects, one-time event coordinators, and more!
    WhiskeySix

Please take a moment to peruse these forums and see if there is some way you could contribute.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/help-wanted/

Thank you for your time,

Wicks

Re: Help wanted forums

Saw the two post there, I thought this was going to be more of an educational deal like, "I always seem to get wasted when I use a SAW in CQB, can anyone help out?" "I don't understand the weapons systems on most heavy vehicles, let alone how to use them effectively help please?" you know, stuff like that. Id be eager were that the case. Help people out, make new friends, then having the dank soldiers you trained watching your back with 100% confidence? Exemplary.
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr89 View Post
      Saw the two post there, I thought this was going to be more of an educational deal like, "I always seem to get wasted when I use a SAW in CQB, can anyone help out?" "I don't understand the weapons systems on most heavy vehicles, let alone how to use them effectively help please?" you know, stuff like that. Id be eager were that the case. Help people out, make new friends, then having the dank soldiers you trained watching your back with 100% confidence? Exemplary.
      That's what TGU is for. to help:http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-university/

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
        Yeah, but f*** bureaucracy. Please, anyone, any single person tell me, you learned more from a professor in a lecture to 20 people than you did in an after hours impromptu intimate discussion.
        [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
        -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...