I wanna play!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna play!

Have been trying to get into playing PR but it is kind of intimidating to jump into a server and join a group just to tell them that you just started playing PR. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me in their squad for a game or two so they can show me the ropes so I can get at least a little experience (mostly only been watching the PR videos muitocomplicado puts up on youtube). I would do the try the PR school thing but trainning doesn't start again until october. So if any of you are willing to take me under your wings for a bit then just list what time I should be on (my timezone is eastern US) and which server and yes I have a mic.

Can't wait to start recording PR videos of my own too. Just need to "get good" at playing this.

Re: I wanna play!

There are tons of great SL's out there who will show you around

just join a inf SQ and tell them your new. The vast majority of PR players will welcome you and show you around.

Good luck out there.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

No need to be intimidated around here.....

Comment

Theres many many good squad leaders who are more then happy to show new players the ropes. Any player leading a squad with |TG|, or |TG...| tags will be happy to help you out, though there are also many other great squad leaders on top of those ones. So just hop in mumble, hop in a squad and someone will more then likely teach you..

Oh and make sure your on the Tactical Gamer Server. Always ;)

Comment

hey new guy..its ok i was one of those guys who had no idea what to do... feel free to look for me in my squad..mainly called the 501st squad..i love helping new people out in pr...make sure you have a mic and mumble set up as well to make gameplay experience 100% better :D!
          Excuse me can i have your attention for just a second?

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...