X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Winning!! TG vs OD-S

We won. 271-0. Good job.

Re: TG vs. OD-S External Scrim

That was a blast. Haven't played PR in months, so it was a pleasure to help turn the tide and get the win.
    sigpic

Comment

Holy hell that was a tough infantry fight. Not played in a while and I sure was rusty at the CQC wood fights.

Props to ODS and SRF. No e-drama, well played by both teams

Good game!
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Certainly an interesting game, I don't think anyone would have predicted the outcome after playing the first 10mins.

Well played by all and thanks once again to the admin team for setting this up! :)

Comment

Winning!! TG vs OD-S

AAR's here

Comment

Great game, guys. Thank you for participating.

Comment

Re: Winning!! TG vs OD-S

Thanks to my sq.....

Comment

Thanks guys it was a very good game. I'll have to say OD-S was very professional about the whole thing, they fought well.
                sigpic

Comment

Firstly of course well done, that was going to be a tough fight, especially the map and the flag layout.

Like Paint touched on I won't lie that there was a moment in the opening minutes where I thought we were going to get steamrolled. Good work followed by everyone and we took back train.

Don't know what their defence was, but at west ridge there was one bloke with an M60. But hey take what you're given!

kudos to randy/magnum for going CO, good intel on FOBs with the UAV.

Bulls/buf (and i think chris?) for the FOBs really helped

And to dr.Proctor you mentioned that you weren't the best SL in the world, but you did a cracking job mate. Got everyone disciplined, made the tough decisions, unfortunately we got spanked a little hard at the beginning but you showed great composure and kept us going in what were very tough firefights!

well done guys.
                  AnimalMother
                  Ex TG-31st LR
                  "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                  sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

short story from logistic squad (Bufl and me):

we built fbs in f13 and e13. surprisingly we didnt get ambushed driving back, killed a brdm with a hat, after that we were driving away from enemy infantry north of train, returning back to main again as a whole. We built a fb in f6 and south of train. while trying to build a fb near west ridge we got killed near there by a brdm. we tried to attack a fb near f11 but i failed horrible. meanwhile west ridge got capped and militia fortress was going to be capped, we built another fb at c3 and then we were celebrating the win. thanks to chrisweb who did my job building near west ridge and teamkilling me at fortress by accident :)

thanks to bufl for being my shovel slave and the other sqleaders keeping me informed about important things.

thanks everyone for showing up, well played everyone (both teams)

| | | |

Comment

They had the exact same plan we had. to let the enemy team cap the middle flag then cap it back. we still ended up capping via a miss-communication but it ended well for us because we capped it back and held on. Our FOB's won the game for us. MAJOR up to bullseye and bufl4x for building the FO's.

In the beginning it didnt go so good but when we held train depot and started to hold off their flanking attacks from the east and sqd 1 capping the ridge we had it made. once the cap was nuetral at ridge my squad spawned and took out their fob with a full inf sqd on it, props to franc for the AR work. then we rushed militia deployment and capped them out.

very well played. also thank you for Magnum for taking up the CO position! greatly done sir!

Comment

Congratulations guys! I'm sorely disappointed I couldn't end up making it though.
                        CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

O.O

WTF just happend???? i was sure we were gonna lose!
                          well played team, gj everyone!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Congratulations everyone. :)
                            Are there going to be any battle videos released on YouTube or Xfire? Would love to see them.

Comment

I believe Jigsaw recorded some. His youtube account is "JiggyPR".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X