Thanks TG....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks TG....

Just wanted to post. I played pr all day yesterday server hoping and loving it. Got onto TG around 9 and loved it. Super communication and teamwork in all 3 squads I was in. I had a blast, I've been looking for a game like this I'm glad I found it. However today TG was empty and joining other servers with sub par communication just wasn't S much fun

Tldr: now TG is the only server I can play on.

Re: Thanks TG....

I know the feeling.

Comment

I know the feeling aswell. Thats why I joined TG in the first place. Your very welcome sir. Hope to see you ingame and in my squad!

Comment

Dude, I know what you mean, I played on some other servers this time. . . I sucked, no one had mics! They have some real cool Admins and Players, great bunch of people to play with.

Comment

I remember for the first say year and a half I played PR I played on a couple servers trying to find a good one to play regularly on, I used to play on TAR before it changed to Texas AAR and I figured hell why not try a new server and I played one night on TG for the first time and never looked back, a year and a half later I still jump on (though not perhaps as much as I'd like to anymore due to school -.-") and play, just an awesome group of people to play with. Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to TG. :)

Comment

I really don't get the time to play much right now. Hearing about good things going on really makes me miss it more.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

played again tonight on a recon squad for the first time. tons of fun, looks like you gys are stuck with me now

Comment

the only down side is that the server is only populated about 1/3 of the day. :/ i think of it as distilling the awesome teamwork for that last 8 hour stretch. and as time for the server to recover from to much awesome. but just like any other server, there are good times and bad times, some days you get good SLs, some days no ones on that wants to use mumble comms. just dont let that get you down, just try again another night. honestly ive played some days where it sucked hard, but then you suddenly find youself pinned down in a building with half the enemy team trying to storm it, grenades coming threw the windows like a snow storm and body's piled up all over the ground floor and your down to one mag.... one good fire fight is all it takes, then your hooked for months.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X