Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clans(or just friendly, tactical people to play with)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clans(or just friendly, tactical people to play with)

im lookin for a clan of some sort to join. i dont get the opportunity to play tons, but wen i do i can never seem to find a reliable team were everyone is communicating. So i thought a clan could offer the players, as well as the fun events that might be held. if you have any suggestions, or invites i would appreciate it.

We are a group of similarly minded players. Read the TG primer and game specific SOPs. If you can accept the TG ways then welcome aboard no invite needed.

Sarcoma
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Clans(or just friendly, tactical people to play with)

The TG Irregulars is an In-House Squad that has no supporting membership requirement. That said, you don't have to be part of an IHS to be a part of our community.
      Viking

Comment

alright. but how would i join?

Comment

ok. how do i join though?

Comment

Simple my friend, just check out their forums
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-irregulars/

Check out their forums. Get to know them, share a few kegs of rum with them. Basically spend some time with them to see if they're what you want. Most people that are now IHS leaders, admins, game officers were once an Irreg.

If you feel you're ready to send an application to them
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...lications.html

Here's another link that will help you get into the Irregs faster
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-applying.html

Of course if you mean TG in general then you're already a part of our community, all we ask is you read our Primer, respect other players and have fun. You can add the |TG| tags whenever you want after that.
            Tactical Gamer Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
              Of course if you mean TG in general then you're already a part of our community, all we ask is you read our Primer, respect other players and have fun. You can add the |TG| tags whenever you want after that.
              Tactical Gamer Primer
              Axis hit the nail on the head but admittedly it's hard to get your head around the fact that all you need to do is play here and respect the Primer. We don't call ourselves a clan but we do call ourselves a community of like minded mature players. And this isn't limited to maturity age wise. We have TG'ers as young as 15 and more than a handful of players in their fifties and beyond.

Get yourself on teamspeak. Each title has it's own TS channel and each of those has a lobby for players who are not in game. It's a great place to chat and get to know a little bit about the guys you are playing both with and against.

After you've settled in you may want to consider a supporting membership. There are many benefits but one of them is a guaranteed spot on a TG server. Very helpful for poplular titles. As you settle in you may want to consider joining an In House Squad. The IHS system includes a number of subgroups within the TG community that have banded together to form their own platoon as it were. Most of them require an active supporting membership but the TG Irregulars don't. Many of the Irregulars do pay a supporting membership however and many of them eventually move on to other in house squads that may suit their individual play style better or partake in one title over another.

Don't forget to check out our other Armed Assault Servers as well. There is a small but dedicated population playing Armed Assault. The most epic gaming I've experienced has come from the ARMA world. Did you know a large scale planned TG ARMA event was covered by and published in PC gamer?

Welcome aboard.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse