Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay

Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay
    just for you, for christmas, for free. because im nice like that.
    if you dont like it then your welcome to jog on.

Download

overlayexample.jpg

How it Works
    Local chatter shows up in Green, Squad Chat and SL chat show in Red.
    your squad members are visible all the time, and those who walk by and are talking show
    up underneath your squad members, and alongside their name is their squad number
    in Orange. so you know which squad there in straight away, cool huh?

Your avatar is also visible on the left, and when you mute your mic or your headphones, the mute symbol appears over the avatar to save screen space.
    you can set your avatar at the top of mumble under Self>Change Avatar>Select a File

How to Install
    go to mumble Configuration>Overlay>then click the load button>select the overlay you just downloaded and click ok. simple.
    it is current pinned to the bottom left, but you can move it around by dragging the small red dot in the preview in the config options.
    enjoy. got any questions just ask

Reference Link: PRTA Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay
    Last edited by K_Rivers; 12-22-2011, 12:51 PM.

"you don't live till you're to die"

Re: Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay

You, sir, are phenomenal!

Thanks!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

definitely going to start using this, bravo for the work!

should hopefully stop my confusing when sqd members use the force centre function
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Excellent work Rivers, bravo!

Comment

that takes up a large amount of your screen, is there a way to get rid of the black boxes?

Comment

There is, but due to the ever changing scenery the text become difficult to read most times, I've tried it already

Comment

Originally posted by mantak09 View Post
              that takes up a large amount of your screen, is there a way to get rid of the black boxes?
              i removed the bounding box and made the stack closer together for ya. and ive now added that as an alternative in the archive so everyone else can have the option
              Download alt

Comment

Originally posted by K_Rivers View Post
                Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay
                just for you, for christmas, for free. because im nice like that.
                if you dont like it then your welcome to jog on.

Download

Thanks again Rivers, you gave it to me earlier and it works great!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9576[/ATTACH]

How it Works
                Local chatter shows up in Green, Squad Chat and SL chat show in Red.
                your squad members are visible all the time, and those who walk by and are talking show
                up underneath your squad members, and alongside their name is their squad number
                in Orange. so you know which squad there in straight away, cool huh?

Your avatar is also visible on the left, and when you mute your mic or your headphones, the mute symbol appears over the avatar to save screen space.
                you can set your avatar at the top of mumble under Self>Change Avatar>Select a File

How to Install
                go to mumble Configuration>Overlay>then click the load button>select the overlay you just downloaded and click ok. simple.
                it is current pinned to the bottom left, but you can move it around by dragging the small red dot in the preview in the config options.
                enjoy. got any questions just ask

Reference Link: PRTA Rivers's Mumble V1.0 Custom Overlay
                Thanks again Rivers, you gave it to me earlier and it works GREAT!!!

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

I did the same except for the following
                  1. Killed avatar and mute symbol - They're useless in my eyes.
                  2. Shrunk the name field - Names get cut off, but that's fine because the squad number is more important and I can find their name based on the first word easily.
                  3. Left local as white, and force as purple (defaults, because I'm lazy).

Good call on putting the squad on the side, that was my first addition too. Comes in handy.

Comment

Nice work.......Thanks!

Comment

I just did the same as Celestial before reading this. My one addition, I use Comic Sans Serif Font because it's one of the easiest fonts to read.

I have one question though, how do I increase the font size of the Channel Box?

Originally posted by Celestial1 View Post
                      I did the same except for the following
                      1. Killed avatar and mute symbol - They're useless in my eyes.
                      2. Shrunk the name field - Names get cut off, but that's fine because the squad number is more important and I can find their name based on the first word easily.
                      3. Left local as white, and force as purple (defaults, because I'm lazy).

Good call on putting the squad on the side, that was my first addition too. Comes in handy.
                      litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
                      1. of the seashore
                      2. Beach bum

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...