Jan. 22nd PW day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan. 22nd PW day!

We will be having a PW day this Sunday, which could possibly turn into a pick-em, and all we need you to do is show up. If you want it to start early, and endless hours of fun coordinated game play, just show up early, get the server full and the admins can start things off. We realize everyone loves PW events and misses them, but to hold them we also need the server to regularly be populated, and not just late night, we need our euro friends to kill too! Lets aim to get the server populated by 3 est, so call all your friends and mark the day off.

The maps and theme are not decided so if you have a dream map list you want to play, some great map layers that we never play, or a theme you want to see post them here.

If there is the interest we can have 2 COs and pick teams, or just go to a team and have a 5 minute planning stage. This is a chance to show all those players that we are fighting over with other servers why TG is the best, lets show them how we can drop into a situation and come out ontop through teamwork, coordination and skill.

As a reminder rules are strictly enforced during PW events and you are expected to have read and understood the rules before joining. Aswell, do not share the PW with others, direct them to the link and make sure they understand our rules.

So post below how you want the day run and any maps you want to see and their layer.

Shoot you later,
    Chris.

PW will be posted in the rules thread, or here when the event starts.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Re: Jan. 22nd PW day!

I like :D

Comment

Nice one!

Thanks for organising. Will do my best to be there!
      [S7]Hablos
      Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant, should be able to hop on for a couple of hours I hope early evening.

As for map suggestions, perhaps have say a tad sae starter warm-up (i mean who doesn't like sneaking through the jungle at night?) and then the main theme as 2km AAS.
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Sounds great.

May be able to CO too.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Hope to be around this weekend. Shall try!

Comment

I'll be there. Can't wait. I'm so sick of unseededness. This will be great. Thank you Chris!
              Clearly your event organizing skills are better then your pr skills :)

Comment

Will definitely be there; I'm really looking for to it! Thanks Chris!

Now, about maps -

A Tad Sae seeder would be nice and I haven't seen Burning Sands, Kozelsk, and Dragon Fly for a while.
                sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

Marked off.....

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Excellent! I would love to see a Shijia Valley or Kokan skirmish seeder, with a mix of 4k and 2k AAS. Definitely like to see Vadso City in both AAS and Ins, Burning Sands, and Black Oil for the 4k maps.

Comment

Yamalia infantry layer is cool. :).
                        Operation archer for like a 3rd or 4th map
                        What about starting with one of those single fob hunting game mode. Those are fun.

Comment

Oh what's that night map. That new night map would be cool for a pw night.

Comment

What are the rules regarding SL signup?

Edit: MajorIssuez is talking about a CnC or Command and Control map. I remember the Kashan version of this being quite fun. Basically the whole team defends a fob in the middle of nowhere/your choice where while also attacking the other team's fob. The only way to lower tickets is to destroy their fob, where if they don't rebuild the fob fast enough they lose tickets very rapidly. An interesting twist for gameplay.
                            |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Looking forward to it very much as well. Will try my best to be there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X