Update & Temp LOA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update & Temp LOA

Thought I'd give a what's up to all of you guys and though I have been absent for a while now, though I do hope I can make a few rounds here and there on the weekends.

Two years ago I took the NYPD exam, two weeks ago I got confirmation in the mail that my score was high enough and have made it into the qualifying stages of their July 2012 Hire.

So for the past week I've been filling out a huge lengthy questionnaire that let me tell you felt somewhat tedious as well as confusing since I found several bugs in the online application form in itself. Let's hope my replies in their comments section don't DQ me.

That being said I've started working out again, though besides focusing on shrinking my waistline, cardio has become a huge part of my workout.

I've also been spending a lot of time at the firehouse (Warlab can most likely relate) as well as taking various classes ranging from HazMat Tech Basic, Hazmat Incident Command, Fire Behavior & Arson Awareness, and some others that's start next week:

Principles of Building Construction Non Combustibles and Water Rescue Awareness Level, and hopefully taking a 4-day course sometime in April in New Mexico called "IRTB" which is Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings which you literally get to blow stuff up, learn the difference between military and commercial grade explosives, charges and detonators and see the effects it has on vehicles, structures, concrete etc.

The above combined with work, trying to go out on more dates with women after a very messy breakup on new years eve in which I was dumped via text msg and then some very disheartening phone convo's and public run ins on the streets of manhattan along with a failing computer which gets me pb kicked every time I load a map, has made my shrinking availability to play PR smaller and smaller.

Like I said, I hope to make or to try to make a few rounds over the weekend, I miss using mumble the intense style of game play. But I know understand when players post that they are unable to play due to real life. It pops up when you least expect it to.

Anyways I have been following DB's YouTube updates which are awesome.

But anyways hope all is well with everyone and I shall see most if not all of you sometime soon on the PR battlefield.

Randy/Bob/Magnum.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Update & Temp LOA

dibs on a PBA card.

cya soon
    -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Re: Update & Temp LOA

Good luck!

I just had a kid and work is crazy busy, so I def know the feeling. I've got crazy PR withdrawals.

Comment

I'm an uncle again!!
        My sister in law gave birth Sunday night at 10:51pm to a healthy 3 week early baby boy. Matthew Allen Gross weighs 7lbs even and is 20 inches long.

Got to hold him yesterday. It was quite an amazing experience. Leila, matt's older sister who is 2.5 yrs old is smitten and is enjoying already enjoying being an older sister!!
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...