Theme nights of march 20 and 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme nights of march 20 and 22

Last Tuesday's theme night was such a success that we are going to really try to get the server up two days this week. So on these two days hop on the server around 6pm est and lets get some great games going like we had this weekend. For now tuesday will be an amphibious assult theme, and thursday is still undecided. Post up your dream maps, maplists, and themes in here.

Lets keep working to fill TG like we have the last few weeks. We are making a lot of progress and it is getting alot easier to seed, plus the server stays up for longer now.
    Last edited by chrisweb89; 03-20-2012, 03:54 PM.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Re: Theme nights of march 20 and 22

Insurgency? Faction-specific maps (eg. a Russian theme)? Woodland maps? Desert maps?

Whatever it may be, I'll be there!
    sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

Jet themed? Silent Eagle, Kashan, Iron Eagle, Black Gold, TEST AIRFIELD?

Woodland maps are always good. My spring break starts on Thursday, so I'll be good. Can't wait.

Edit: Maybe we should try next week to get three themed nights or maybe

Monday-Theme
      Wed-Password
      Fri-Theme

Instead of getting just two nights of "guaranteed" seeding, we'll get three. Soon enough we might be able to overlap into Tuesdays and Thursdays, making TG seeded all week long. Up to you guys though, as I don't run TG, lol.
      |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
        Instead of getting just two nights of "guaranteed" seeding, we'll get three. Soon enough we might be able to overlap into Tuesdays and Thursdays, making TG seeded all week long. Up to you guys though, as I don't run TG, lol.
        Baby steps. ^^ but one day hopefully we wont need special events to get a good server population.

Comment

Like YT said, the whole point is to have TG show up on the server list during weekdays and get public players used to playing here, and wanting to play here. I don't plan on organizing this seeding forever, hopefully soon ~20 people will just want to seed TG everynight and get it up.

I'm thinking thursday will be a forest theme.
          |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

The maplist will be:
            barracuda skirmish
            Muttrah city 64
            Pavlosk bay 64
            Jabal 16
            Vadso 32
            Beirut 32

That is unless you guys can come up with a better layout, same goes for thursday. Suggest maplists and themes, and support ones you like.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Have to agree with Chris here, events are great and I am glad people are enjoying them but it's not feasible to have an event every day as it were, however we can have them more regularly.

These events should serve to focus population and increase gameplay quality to the standard we are known for. 'Passers by' join the server during an event and enjoy the TG quality gameplay and decide to come back on another day and so on. Regulars play more often as there are more people playing and the quality just keeps climbing. Pretty soon seeding is a thing of the past and people join the server just to play, rather than play in a 'special' event, because everyday is special, every day has the quality gameplay and teamwork people come to TG for.

Comment

Make sure you hop on the server in the next 3 hours, remember playing when you seed and not going afk works the best and attracts the most people.
                |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

6pm EST? or 6pm GMT? or what timezone? Would help if you would clearify that.

Comment

Oops, yea 6pm est.
                    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Anyone can have an "event" at any time. Simply organize some individuals, and make your own theme. I do this with my own buddies. We work on different things whenever we play. For me, I've been playing every Tuesday, although I will have to switch this day due to my damn wife and her pilates. So be it. But I'll have my special event once a week so help me!

Comment

I'll be late or absent... impending exams :/

Comment

Hop on now the population is rising.
                          |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

I'll be on in about 45 minutes or so...

Comment

I'll see you guys very soon. Free time has almost reached PR levels. I'll try to make it Thursday, I miss you guys :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X