Bringing back the Irregulars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing back the Irregulars

The Tactical Gamer Irregulars is an In House Squad(IHS) of TG. It's purpose is to give players that want to be part of TG a home, that isn't as strict as a regular IHS. To be a member you don't need to be a supporting member, all you need to show is your commitment to TG and our values, and to be active in the community.

The BF2:PR platoon was the stepping stone for many current IHS members and admins. It is a great group to join either permanently, or until you get a feel for other regulars and find a new home. More information on the irregulars as a group can be found here. The PR platoon is always recruiting, we are looking for TG minded players and people that want to be a larger part of TG. Being on everyday isn't a requirement, this is a place for people that can't dedicate a set amount of time to PR, to apploy make a post here and try to play with other Irregulars members and make a good name for yourself.

If you have any questions on joining or just general information about the irregulars post here or ask me.

Chris, PR platoon leader.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Re: Bringing back the Irregulars

Come join the Irregulars' BF2: PR Platoon!!!

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

I hope to see upstanding players and future members...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo :d

Comment

Once finals are over, and everything calms down around here I plan to come back and play some PR. Am I able to maintain my status as a Pirate?

Comment

You are still welcome, I am heading the irregs, even though I'm in the 69th. My activity level has dropped quite a bit, like alot of others.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

gotta luv being werid :D

Comment

I might be joining in the near future. I remember playing BF2142 with the earliest Irr years ago, but had to give up gaming. I miss it all, so fingers cross. I just got to find my BF2 disk...
                sigpic

Comment

Crap, brain, it has been ages since I saw you... LoL... way back with 2142...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I tried doing that whole, be social/engage with reality thing, but lemme say, it sucked ahahaha

I miss this.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder, is my old membership is still valid? I haven't played bf2 or PR in a few years, so I'll need to refamiliarize myself with things for a while before I try to join a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thalanox View Post
                        I wonder, is my old membership is still valid? I haven't played bf2 or PR in a few years, so I'll need to refamiliarize myself with things for a while before I try to join a game.
                        Boy, another old head appeared. Sure, go report in. We have our forum located on the lower half of the TG forums.

Comment

Irregs were a good group back in the day. Glad to see them getting back in it

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

you got my service up for sale, lets do this
                            sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

lol ya filthy monkeys!

i was reminiscing on the good ol' days when we all played along with 'Sonic' and 'Disposable' and got back to check out the community, and imaging my surprise, Irregs coming back together. hehe

I wrote an extensive Armor guide back in 2009 but cant find it no more, nor my username for that matter.

Anyway if you be kind enough to provide a 'how to' on joining back ill be more then happy to jump in.

|TG-Irr| Trance

:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...