No announcement yet.

Super-Tactical Sunday Password night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Super-Tactical Sunday Password night!

Super Tactical Sunday Password night!

* All Rules are taken very seriously
    * Any Bans given out during PW night are minimum 1 week
    * PASSWORD will be in the rules thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-bf2/...need-know.html

Maplist:

Kokan Skirmish to seed
    Iron Eagle 64
    Baraccuda inf
    Yamalia 32
    beirut 32
    Black gold 64

If COs are identified before a round starts, and they wish to have a planning stage then we will do that, teams will not be picked
    Last edited by majorissuez99; 03-23-2012, 04:44 PM.

Re: Super-Tactical Sunday Password night!

Yay. As teams are not to be picked, which will make things run smoother than last time (though it was a great nailbiter of a round), I can definately see this as being more than a one map affair. I certainly will be joining... when I do not know... but I will... and might as well CO again... boy I missed that in gaming.

Comment

COol see ya then! Get in TS

Comment

The server is seding, get in the server now to start the PW night earlier.
        |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

'Cause nobody watches old movies these days.

Bullitt, 1968. Steve McQueen did much of his character's driving. (Oh, and lol at how many times they pass by the Green VW.)
          sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

had fun tonight, especially with drunken gore :)! thanks desant for helping me build that stuff.

| | | |

Comment

Same here.

OG is boss in the trans chopper.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yeah was a tonne of fun. Qwai coulda started out better for us, (like not intentionally running the commander over), but we pulled through and got a clutch win by cap-out, best round of the night imo. Iron Eagle was a different story, and minus a pesky IDF squad here or there, our MEC intrasquad work was top notch and almost flawless.

'Cudda?... well... it was a stomp alright. Think China needed to tard rush Docks and have one and a half squad cap their second. Perhaps the beginning round rallies should have crates... but thats niether here nor there.

Comment

Uhmm I diddnt intentionally run you over. I turned the corner and there was a ytman in the middle of the road and I diddnt have time to stop. Not my fault. And there wasn't a crosswalk.

As for barracuda. I'd hardly call that a stomp. We fought over the first flag for what, an hour? You recapped it and held it neutral for some time.

Comment

It was, not in a terrible way, we fought hard but all efforts pretty much met a brick wall that walked up through us or flew around us. Just rough fighting for us.

Comment

I had a lot of fun with the pre-PW seeders. Enfield volleys are just too awesome to ignore. Qwai was just a blur, but one of those sweet blurs where you know you think something awesome happened. Cougar, blame Gore for the shenanigans on Iron Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                        I had a lot of fun with the pre-PW seeders. Enfield volleys are just too awesome to ignore. Qwai was just a blur, but one of those sweet blurs where you know you think something awesome happened. Cougar, blame Gore for the shenanigans on Iron Eagle.
                        How about that TOW on Qwai eh? Got a few guy's with that one. lol.

Comment

Well at least we found out that TOWs are still deadly against infantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                            Well at least we found out that TOWs are still deadly against infantry.
                            lols, friendly fire by mistake, we were all laughing about that :)

| | | |

Comment

On quai, the best part for me was when my striker was being chased by the tank, we were hiding in the barn on the Chinese side of the river and the tank was waiting for us to come out, got impatient and tried to drive down to the barn from the north bridge, I was listening for that and then darted out towards Cougers squad who had the hat kit waiting... The tank was hot in pursuit of us and Cougers ambush worked! Tank dead!

This wasn't really planned but it worked out well :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X