No announcement yet.

The Official Tactical Gamer Project Reality Vets: Remember your comrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] The Official Tactical Gamer Project Reality Vets: Remember your comrades

As the TG server shuts down, ending a saga of the plausibly the best gaming experience there has yet been to have. I was shy of 18 years old when I started with PR v0.4 on TG and now I'm 23. Hard to believe PR has been there, and been updated that whole time.

I think we are missing just one important thing. We have all met a great group of friends and a lot of us were probably too busy having a brilliant time playing to make permanent contact with our friends outside of this site and this game. Here's where it comes in. Myself and many others here never got xfire or other gaming communities to work right or find the person you were looking for. But that's because it isn't the most pervasive community and forum for PC gamers everywhere.

Your open invitation gentlemen, to the Tactical Gamer's Project Reality Vets Steam group.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgprv

You don't have to leave with just the memories of a great game and community, you have a future, hopefully, so here's to the next 6 years of tactical gaming!

|TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Steam tag: John_Browning
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Re: The Official Tactical Gamer Project Reality Vets: Remember your comrades

Nice idea! Joining momentarily.

Comment

Joined the group.

Comment

Great idea, joined!

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
        Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

The server shut down? Where has the time gone? Wtf happened?

Comment

this is an excellent idea man. trying out global offensive now, maybe we can get a game going.
            Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Most excellent idea Mr. Klinger, Mr. Burns approves.

Had to create a new steam account, and can't join the group for some odd reason, but please add me to your buddy lists
              new steam ID: MagnumPI79
              Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 09-05-2012, 11:45 AM.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I need your current player name. You aren't able to search for a player with their steam logon.
                [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
                -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Comment

Way late, but I downloaded and made a Steam account. I've joined the group.

Comment

You could make the group open but kick anyone who doesnt bump this thread at the same time as per the group message

Sabre_Tooth_Tigger
                    Last edited by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger; 11-30-2012, 09:39 AM.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I joined, name's Axsees in Steam.

Good idea. Joined but forgot to post here.

Comment

saw a few of TGers that i haven't seen for a while now octo, brummie and foxxy! good to see.

Comment

Hey, been away from my gaming PC for a good bit so when I got home for the holidays I seen BF2 was still installed so I gave that a blast. Felt a bit of nostalgia after spending nearly 2 years playing PR fairly constantly so I thought I'd check in with the TG guys. Joined the Vets group.

Comment

Damn, ever since TG shut down I barely even play this game, only when my buddies ask me to :/

I am the Infantry FOLLOW ME!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X