• June 16th Event

Event will begin 2-3pm EST/8-9pm GMT

Chriswebs need not apply. Infantry delight maplist will be:
    • Goose Green Skirmish
    • Mestia 16
    • Kashan 16
    • Ramiel USMC
    • Falklands Alt

Before you join, PLEASE take 2 minutes to read through the server rules. There will be a heavy admin presence and our rules will be enforced. There is no excuse for not knowing the rules. If you have any questions regarding our server rules, or you would just like to stop in and say hello, we will have admins and community members on teamspeak prior to the server going live. We all have a lot of friends in this community, and we expect a lot of PR veterans to come out to play on the server, so stop in and see what everyone has been up to. A link to our teamspeak server is at the bottom of this post.

We have a script running on the server that checks each player that is joining against a database of supporting members. If the server is full and the player attempting to join is a SM, the script will look at all players that are on the server that are NOT supporting members and kick the player that has been on the server the longest.

TG Teamspeak: Click here for teamspeak
    TG PR Forums: Click here for our forums
    TG PR Server Rules (and server password): Click here for our server rules - IMPORTANT! Please read!
    TG Contact an Admin: Click here if you have any questions

Re: June 16th Event

Let's get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by CR8Z View Post
      Let's get it on! so to speak.
      fixed.
      Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
        [*]Ramiel USMC
        That could be enough to get me to come seeing on what happens with my schedule.

Comment

Server is up ..... Get in there!!!!!!

Comment

This was fun. A big thanks to ComedyInk for leading through Mestia and Kashan, on both of which maps we had to take on a clearly better co-ordinated team. Well done.

GG.

Comment

Lots of fun tonight, glad PR is back!

Comment

Great fun holding the line on mestia and then rolling fire support on Kashan. I had forgotten how Much fun the IO version was.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Good times!

Look for another event in the next week or two and then we'll be returning full time. Yes, you read that right.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

had fun tonight, building fobs at mestia and doing mortars.

on Kashan building fobs everywhere, was a pretty hard game, awesome teamwork and communication.

on ramiel doing ammo drops and killing the kiowa 3 times.

i whish to have more of these nights.

| | | |

Comment

its been a while! idk how to describe it but one thing did stick to me: i saw an APC transporting soldiers... man i haven't seen that in a while.

"These things we do that others may live."
                      Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
                      GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

I had a good time, thanks to all.

I got a late start on Kashan and joined the trans squad on the MEC side, but took over SL so I could place a FOB over at South Village.

I watched as the fighting over NB and SB must have been pretty heavy because the flags were white for quite some time. It gave me enough time to set up a FOB, AA, AT, and two HMGs to the west, overlooking South Vil.

I mounted the AT after I watched both bunkers turn red, white and blue and waited for the assault. Axis scared the skit out of me when he came out of nowhere and asked what I was doing all by myself? I told him I was defending SV and had some heavy weapons to help. Before long, we had movement down in the village and I opened up with the AT, blowing two bodies sky high. Then somebody else opened up with the HMG, and suddenly, we had several squads moving to clear and defend South Village. We finally succeeded.

The US then JDAMd the Village, flanked our FOB from the north mountains, and took Village back. It wasn't long after that we lost North Outpost and the game, but I sure had a good time at South Village. Good fight.

Next up was Ramiel. I joined Dispo's squad and we tried working with the other squads as best we could. We tried moving north up into the City on several occasions only to be rebuffed as many times. Tough getting into the City.

We set up several FOBs on the southern outskirts of the City and waited for intel on caches to move in. It was shaping up to be a really good, long round of insurgency when the server crashed.

There were several lag spikes, and I was hoping we would get through that last one, but still had fun all and all.

I'm looking forward to more PR at TG!

Comment

Loved playing Goose and Mestia With Dispo as SL. Can't wait for the next one!
                          sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
                          [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Great freaking time. On shija, when boogy, cougar and I were running two mech inf squads with 2 apcs, one guy matter of factly observed "Nice teamwork". Hopefully we made some new regulars, i know i met some new people that stepped up and showed some leadership. Keep it up fellas!
                            Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah Paine I wish that would have played out as we were fixing to roll through that map.
                              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X