Ribbon awarded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbon awarded

Hi, Ribbons here. I am alive, I was taking a nice rest and suddenly hit with a Defib! Remember you can nominate your fellow PR players for a wide selection of Ribbons to recognize them for the outstanding play, exemplary leadership, or for their work in making the TG PR server what it is!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ds-system.html

Distinguished Squad Leader
    [FSG]Oskar (Class I)

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Re: Ribbon awarded

Congrats Oskar!!

Comment

Congrats dude!

Comment

Nice! Good to see Ribbons getting back to work!

Comment

Congratz Oskar! I remember playing with you long ago, was some good times....

Comment

Congrats!

| | | |

Comment

nicely done!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Very nice to see......Congrats!!!

Comment

Hey, didn't these things used to come with a little write up of the action that resulted in the nomination?

Comment

Here it is.

Distinguished Squad Leader(or the appropriate level if he's on another rank)

Tactical Gamer opening night 24/03/13 Vadso City

Now, I have been in Oskar's squad multiple times on different servers and he always keeps his high quality squad leading with him. He's distinct with his orders, calm, never gives you that feel like it was your fault, knows when to fall back and when to give up. Known well in PRTA for his high activity and of course for his squad leading. I'm sure he's known in some other communites as well.

This is not only for his squadleading in TG, but since he lead now I believe he very much deserves, at least a nomination. I can't speak much for his squadleader-squadleader/commander comms but the few times I've been squadleading wiht him he was the most communicative, same with following orders - even if he doesn't agree he still complies.

Since he makes rounds so good it is no coincidence that I have several videos recorded.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-7jVHfjas
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lrIkHOpvU

I've got one coming up on the TG event aswell. Did I mention that he's not all serious all time? I find it good since you don't get so stressed up if you would have a super serious squadleader that you have to live up to.

I'm not even sure he's registered on these forums, but in older days he was known as Wrestlers[ESF], of which you might know him.
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Nice, thanks!

Comment

Guys. Imagine checking back on the TG forums after 3 years to find this... Makes me all warm and fuzzy. Thanks a lot guys. Warms my heart. Maybe sometime soon I'll come around for a round or two of PR...Long overdue.
                        In-game nick: [FSG]Oskar Xfire: wrestlersesf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X