No announcement yet.

1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

Seeding while not playing. Lend a hand!
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Travelling this weekend. But I sorted myself for this. Game installed on both the desktop and laptop. All good to go. I will be on in about 4 hours, for the first all nighter in what feels like a decade.

Comment

Very happy about the release and I am looking forward playing PR at TG again.

Unfortunately, my download speed is painfully slow (2 days, 36 hrs.) and the torrent is not working for me. Any help will be appreciated very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulnex View Post
          Very happy about the release and I am looking forward playing PR at TG again.

Unfortunately, my download speed is painfully slow (2 days, 36 hrs.) and the torrent is not working for me. Any help will be appreciated very much.
          Now that the password requirement has been removed, you can download the regular way. Just go the PR DOWNLOADS page, click BF2 and you'll see two options for download: Torrent and GamersHell.

Comment

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
            Now that the password requirement has been removed, you can download the regular way. Just go the PR DOWNLOADS page, click BF2 and you'll see two options for download: Torrent and GamersHell.
            A lot faster download now. Thank you very much AFsoccer!

Comment

Pretty cool this one

Comment

very nice

Comment

I recently downloaded the ZIP for the new release of PR. However during the unzipping and installation portion I have realized that I do not have the memory on my DELL Desktop (37 gigs total) to install and run in properly, especially with the latest update that has just come out.

So as of now I am out of the game which is unfortunate because I have been wanting to get back into it and see how everyone has been, its been waaaay to long.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can add additional HD space without having to purchase a new computer system please let me know. I don't have the funds for a new computer so somehow adding additional HD space is the only way I can get back into the game.
                  Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                  Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                  Level I HazMat Technician
                  NYS EMT-B
                  Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                  RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                  Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                  Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                  We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Delete stuff. Move stuff into the cloud for free.

Comment

External hard drives are cheap and normally install via USB (so they are easy). I use one for back-up files and all the misc crap that you accumulate, like photos and music. None of those things need to be accessed quickly so they're perfect for the external drive.

Comment

Yeah, I was going to suggest getting another hard drive, even an internal one. They are relatively inexpensive nowadays. As AFsoccer says, move all your media files and documents to it, keep the main HD for OS and application / game installs.
                        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X