1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paine
    started a topic 1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380...d-trailer.html

Prepare. Pray. Kiss your children/dolls.

It is happening Friday @ 1200 UTC!

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied
    Re: 1.0 Preload, Trailer & Release date!

Yeah, I was going to suggest getting another hard drive, even an internal one. They are relatively inexpensive nowadays. As AFsoccer says, move all your media files and documents to it, keep the main HD for OS and application / game installs.

Leave a comment:

• AFsoccer
    replied

External hard drives are cheap and normally install via USB (so they are easy). I use one for back-up files and all the misc crap that you accumulate, like photos and music. None of those things need to be accessed quickly so they're perfect for the external drive.

Leave a comment:

• CR8Z
    replied

Delete stuff. Move stuff into the cloud for free.

Leave a comment:

• Delta*RandyShugart*
    replied

I recently downloaded the ZIP for the new release of PR. However during the unzipping and installation portion I have realized that I do not have the memory on my DELL Desktop (37 gigs total) to install and run in properly, especially with the latest update that has just come out.

So as of now I am out of the game which is unfortunate because I have been wanting to get back into it and see how everyone has been, its been waaaay to long.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can add additional HD space without having to purchase a new computer system please let me know. I don't have the funds for a new computer so somehow adding additional HD space is the only way I can get back into the game.

Leave a comment:

• Wookie
    replied

very nice

Leave a comment:

• Gore
    replied

Pretty cool this one

Leave a comment:

• Zulnex
    replied

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
    Now that the password requirement has been removed, you can download the regular way. Just go the PR DOWNLOADS page, click BF2 and you'll see two options for download: Torrent and GamersHell.
    A lot faster download now. Thank you very much AFsoccer!

Leave a comment:

• AFsoccer
    replied

Originally posted by Zulnex View Post
    Very happy about the release and I am looking forward playing PR at TG again.

Unfortunately, my download speed is painfully slow (2 days, 36 hrs.) and the torrent is not working for me. Any help will be appreciated very much.
    Now that the password requirement has been removed, you can download the regular way. Just go the PR DOWNLOADS page, click BF2 and you'll see two options for download: Torrent and GamersHell.

Leave a comment:

• Zulnex
    replied

Very happy about the release and I am looking forward playing PR at TG again.

Unfortunately, my download speed is painfully slow (2 days, 36 hrs.) and the torrent is not working for me. Any help will be appreciated very much.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepo
    replied

Travelling this weekend. But I sorted myself for this. Game installed on both the desktop and laptop. All good to go. I will be on in about 4 hours, for the first all nighter in what feels like a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Belhade
    replied

Seeding while not playing. Lend a hand!

Leave a comment:

• mangeface
    replied

Downloading 1.0 right now. Be on when it's finished. See a few people on.

Leave a comment:

• Gore
    replied

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
    I recognized the quality and knew who the artist was. Isn't it nice not to have to sign your work anymore Gore?
    Thank you bro. Well yea, but I've already recieved a death threat for "stealing the RDEVs work and uploading it to my own channel", so next time I'll do a credit roll :)

Leave a comment:

• Bevertails
    replied

Played 3-4 rounds with you guys! Glad to get shot by most of you!

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X