PR Ver:1.0 coming out in less than 12 hours. Some questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Ver:1.0 coming out in less than 12 hours. Some questions

Ive played PR for some time now but, i'm quite new to TG so I have a couple questions regarding playing with you guys.

1) Do I need to be in a specified squad/platoon to play with you guys? If not that brings me to (1a)
    [EDIT](I have found the "Irregulars thread" so i'm assuming being on a designated platoon and given a MOS isn't necessary)

1a) Since I don't have to be in a specified squad does that mean I can just join the teamspeak and i'm good?

2)Is there anything I specifically need (Programs,experience,etc.?)

3) You guys will have a server, correct?

I do apologize if this information is like a 2 click step away from me obtaining. I just had no look reading up on some of the threads here.
    There are of 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation.
    That's one firearm per every 12 people on the planet.
    The only question is, How do we arm the other 11?

Re: PR Ver:1.0 coming out in less than 12 hours. Some questions

Hey Bever,

To answer your questions, no you don't need to be in a specified squad at all, you can just connect to the TG Teamspeak and start playing. The only program that you'll need to play with us is PR Mumble, but I'm pretty sure a PR Vet like you will already have that. And yes, at the moment we currently have a PR v0.98 server up and running, you should be able to filter 'tactical gamer' in the server browser and it will show up.

Look forward to seeing you in PR 1.0!

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Originally posted by sushi-sacha View Post
      Hey Bever,

To answer your questions, no you don't need to be in a specified squad at all, you can just connect to the TG Teamspeak and start playing. The only program that you'll need to play with us is PR Mumble, but I'm pretty sure a PR Vet like you will already have that. And yes, at the moment we currently have a PR v0.98 server up and running, you should be able to filter 'tactical gamer' in the server browser and it will show up.

Look forward to seeing you in PR 1.0!
      Thank's! I'm looking into joining "irregulars" but I'd rather be on TG a bit more before I do so, nobody trusts a random.
      There are of 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation.
      That's one firearm per every 12 people on the planet.
      The only question is, How do we arm the other 11?

Comment

Don't worry about trust. If you act mature and friendly you will be excepted. They are all good players to team up with.
        If you have any questions about Irr PR, i would suggest to post it in the Irr. section or PM Besiege.
        Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...