Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Server Test

All

For the remainder of the weekend we will be running the PR server on the old BF2 server executable and *not* the PR server executable. This means we will have a reduced capacity on the server, returning to the 62/64 player limits. This is due to the hard-coded limit of the BF2 server executable. This is being done to help the DEV team identify the source of the server-side PR crashes. While the 1.0.37 server-side python changes we've been testing since Friday seem to have helped reduce the number of crashes we experience, the issue has not been completely resolved. So, to further assist the team to stabilize the mod, we're running on the old EXE to see if the hacked 100-player PR EXE is part of the problem.

The Supporting Member script is enabled again as well. I had turned it off to see if there were crashed being caused by that script (there were not any crashes due to that script).

Please fill up the server today and let's help get some testing done so we can all enjoy playing on a stable server in the very near future.

Thanks!
    dispo

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: PR Server Test

Roger that!

Comment

Full server for two rounds tonight on falujah with no issues and full again on the next round of black gold....no crashes there either but I couldn't stay to the end.

Comment

Server is back to 100 players again today with a new set of server-side python scripts.

Fill it up and let's try to make it crash!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Will be there all night!!

Comment

I dunno, the fixes seems to be working, getting harder and harder to make it crash :P

Comment

Crashed twice in a row today. Both on Fallujah West and both around the same length into the round.

I really love TG and the server, but I have yet to play a full round on it since 1.0 came out. Its really frustrating
              Last edited by havoc1482; 08-25-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, havoc. I've only had one crash in the last 9 or 10 rounds I've played on TG in the past 3 days.

I hope it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by havoc1482 View Post
                  Crashed twice in a row today. Both on Fallujah West and both around the same length into the round.

I really love TG and the server, but I have yet to play a full round on it since 1.0 came out. Its really frustrating
                  Sorry to hear you having bad luck, but it's definitely getting better, so don't give up.
                  Today we had maybe 2 crashes between around 6-8 rounds.

Comment

I guess its just really bad luck on my part. I'll keep going at it. Its the only Deployment server I enjoy. Hell, I even go in there to seed sometimes.

Comment

A lot of us feel the same way. It's appreciated.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X