Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there people still playing

Hey everyone,

I recently got back into PR and i was wondering if there are still some people playing that awesome game. If you happen to play, hit me up on the TG teamspeak and we get something cool going.
    sigpic

Sig made by : majorissuez99

"Killing a man is murder unless you do it to the sound of trumpets." ~ Voltaire

Re: Are there people still playing

Yes there is. Quite a few really.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

You can swing by the realitymod forums to read about how teamstacking is ruining the mod, because of all of the awesome players that still make that game awesome.

Comment

Yeah, i have enjoyed that thread. Sadly, yet again blame the better players for being good instead of the retards for being bad and not caring... It was not an issue only TG related but for all servers. It is still a shame we lost so many players and were not able to replace them...
        sigpic

Sig made by : majorissuez99

"Killing a man is murder unless you do it to the sound of trumpets." ~ Voltaire

Comment

I play every once in a while. Right now's a bad time for me. I work Monday-Saturday, 0730-1600 (unless I have school, then it's 1400) and go to school Monday-Thursday, 1500-2230. Real life is just taking a mental toll on me. Not much time for gaming.

Comment

I might come back too. Looking for a change in playing WoT all of the time. What's the best way to load now? Is STEAM dead? Or do I have to go back to my original disks?
            sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

Steam should do it though I can't recall how to do it, I've been up working a summer job in Algonquin National Park up here in Canada so pretty far from my gaming computer lol When I get back in mid/late August I expect a round with you two, Brett and franc, haven't seen you in forever! How're you guys doing anyways?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X