X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Return of the PRT

Campaign 10 Announced!
    Official Project Reality Tournament

The PRT Management Team is happy to announce the return of the official Project Reality Tournament this fall! After receiving a lot of community feedback and DEV support, we have been working hard to revive the Tournament and once again bring you the most challenging and ultimate Project Reality experience out there.
    The new staff consists of PRT veterans and new members, and together we will bring you the next campaign including exciting new features.

Designed for newcomers and hardened veterans alike, this campaign was adapted to fit the demands of all the changes of the mod that have been made since the last campaign. With PR having celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, this tournament will show you how the mod is meant to be played!

In this large-scale campaign, the powerful Pan-Atlantic Coalition (PAC) will fight against the glorious Eastern Military Federation (EMF). Both teams will play specific factions throughout the campaign and work to overcome their foe in both the AAS and Insurgency game modes.

We actively work for a good team balance that will result in some of the most thrilling and organized matches you will have ever experienced. Sign up and work your way up in the hierarchy of your team. Train with your team mates or learn the best techniques of PR from the veterans, organize events, collect map intelligence, develop battle plans and strategies to lead your team to victory!

• Find new friends to play with - from all over the world!
    • Battles take place every two weeks, Saturdays at 19:00 PR Time.
    • Training sessions are organized by teams and squads.
    • Two new teams: "Pan-Atlantic Coalition" (PAC) and "Eastern Military Federation" (EMF).
    • Dynamic campaign board that requires strategy and planning between battles to win the campaign.
    • Extensive forums for preparation, communication and organization for both teams.
    • Training and battle servers.
    • ... and much more!

To get all the news first-hand, register on the Tournament website now!
    More information will be published as the tournament comes closer.

• The Commander Sign-Ups will open on: September 1st, at 19:00PRT
    • The Officer Sign-Ups will open on: September 8th.
    • The Grunt Sign-Ups will open on: September 15th.

Make sure you apply in time to get a slot in one of the teams! Check here to get more info on the sign-ups.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube to get the latest information on the tournament. Know exactly when the sign ups are announced and be always updated on the battle cycles.

I've posted this on behalf of some of the organizers who really want some of the old TG guys in the tourney. I'm thinking about joining myself, anyone else up for it?

Re: The Official Return of the PRT

For now, we are opening signups only for the Supreme Commanding Officer (SCO) and the Commanding Officer (CO) of both teams.
    Read the Announcement post for more information.

To sign up, copy the form shown below and post a Support Ticket with it in the Admin Support forum of the PR Tournament Website with your application using the following:

PREFIX: [APPLICATION]
    TITLE: "YourNickname" "SCO/CO" Application
    The PRT Administration will discuss all applications and will reply once a decision has been made. Please note that all applications are only visible for the respective applicant and the admin team. Confidentiality regarding your application is ensured.

If you have any questions that you would like to ask before applying, you can post a Support Ticket in the same section, using the prefix [QUESTION]. The PRT staff will provide you with an answer as soon as possible.

SCO/CO Signups will close on the 7th of September, after which the SCO's and CO's will be chosen.

The teams (PAC and EMF) will then be assigned to each SCO based on their preference and mutual agreement (if such exists). If the SCO's do not agree, the teams will be assigned based on a "coin flip". We expect SCO and CO applicants to accept this fact and do their duty independently of which team they are assigned to. Be responsible and lead by example.

Please note that SCO/CO resignations right after the teams are assigned may result in such player not being allowed to play for 3 battle-cycles during this campaign.

SCO - Supreme Commanding Officer

Description:

The Supreme Commanding Officer ("SCO") is the highest authority of the team. He is the one who manages the team in terms of structure, rules, team roster, player activity, motivation and discipline. The SCO is also the main connection between his team and the PRT Administration, working alongside it to prevent and resolve issues.

The SCO role requires a lot of dedication, the ability to effectively communicate and work with his staff and the administration as well as charisma and a vision for the team's cohesion.

The SCO has full control over the team outside of the game while the CO has full control over the team inside the game. The SCO can play as a grunt or NCO but ideally should not take further responsibilities in game.

SCO Signup form:

In-game Name:
    Timezone: (PR Time +/- X hours)

Approx time played Project Reality:
    Previous Clan/Event/Tournament Experience:
    Most recent Clan Affiliations (Current or Past):

Previous PRT Forums Account if any:
    PR Forums Account if any:
    Team/Clan Management Experience:

Which Team would you prefer to be in charge of? EMF | PAC
    Why do you prefer to be assigned to that team?

Name staff you wish to join your team. Keep Clan restrictions in mind: (Can be updated/added later)

Are you available for weekly Trainings and Saturday Battles? Y/N:
    How many times per week can you check the forums?:
    How many times per week can you be active on TS?:
    Tell us something about yourself:

CO - Commanding Officer

Description:

The Commanding Officer ("CO") is the second in command in the team. He is part of the team's staff and represents the SCO in his absence. He thus needs to have similar capabilities of organizing a team as well as communicating with his staff and the tournament administration.

His primary role is commanding the battles in-game. This requires a great deal of communication and radio discipline. Proper communications protocols are key to ensure smooth information flow. He directs the team's squads in game, relays intel, operates the UAV or works in other ways to lead his team to victory.

He is also in charge of the battle-plans as well as the team trainings. He supervises the squad trainings to be sure that each squad is actively working on improving their overall organization and teamwork. He coordinates with the SCO in distributing the required specializations through his team in order to increase its effectiveness in battle.

CO Signup Form:

In-game Name:
    Timezone: (PR Time +/- X hours)

Approx time played Project Reality:
    Previous Clan/Event/Tournament Experience:
    Most recent Clan Affiliations (Current or Past):

Previous PRT Forums Account if any:
    PR Forums Account if any:
    Team/Clan Management Experience:
    PR Commanding Experience (Both Organized Battles & Public Play):

Which Team would you prefer to join?
    Why do you prefer to be assigned to that team?
    Did a SCO applicant nominate you? If so, which one? (Can be updated/added later)

Are you available for weekly Trainings and Saturday Battles? Y/N:
    How many times per week can you check the forums?:
    How many times per week can you be active on TS?:
    Tell us something about yourself:
    sigpic

Sig made by : majorissuez99

"Killing a man is murder unless you do it to the sound of trumpets." ~ Voltaire

Comment

Thanks for posting Kidding and Franc. We would love to see some TG regulars joining the PRT.

Curry.

Onil: All men are created equal, then some become 3dAC's ;)
      Noyava: "I'd buy Squad if it comes out of 3.5 floppy discs"

Comment

Officer signups are open!

Curry.

Comment

If I had time I would really enjoy PRT. Just waaay to much on my plate to eat for the time being. Good luck and have fun to all those selected.

Comment

I wish I had the time. I just got a few games in last night and had a great time. Have fun rep'ing TG out there guys!

Comment

Hey guys, the tournament is still going, could you a few extra players if anyone's maybe interested? I know I'm the NCO of an infantry squad on the EMF side and hotfranc is leading an armour squad on the PAC side. I've had some good fun so far, first battle was pretty good in Ia Drang. We played Operation Marlin and next battle looks like it'll be Muttrah. Anyone with time should definitely consider joining up!

Comment

The PRT just came back from the Winter Break and still has some open spots! If anyone is interested in helping out the tournament as contractor or admin please drop me a PM!

Curry.

Comment

I miss this level of play in my video games. I miss PR.

If I could I would be all over this. Anyone want to buy me a fancy computer ^_^?

Comment

Get a job Wyatt, I finally broke down and did. Mainly so I could buy a new gaming rig. lol
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X