Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertised TG on their forum,

http://realitymod.com/forum/showthre...102#post199102

Plz read it admins. If you don't like it, I will change the post a bit or even remove it if the admins would rather have a proper TG representative post a topic about your server.

Re: Advertised TG on their forum,

if you can edit it, it should say "They are the best on POE" not "They were the best on POE" :D ;)

Comment

They raise an interesting point about that validity of suicide tactics, once one of the kits is a designated suicide bomber, and a suicide jeep is available for the Insurgents.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
        if you can edit it, it should say "They are the best on POE" not "They were the best on POE" :D ;)
        Edited, good point.

Shafik, they do raise a good issue, however if there is a specific suicide vehicle, I suppose an exception will be made no?

Come to think of it it is maybe good that a non supporting member posted this; I can say TG is the best without sounding pretentious :)!

Comment

Please post there how we are running 64 player conquest, that we run a script that forces squad joining, and that we have modified the .py files so that every map has bleed in conquest mode.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
            Please post there how we are running 64 player conquest, that we run a script that forces squad joining, and that we have modified the .py files so that every map has bleed in conquest mode.
            Done.

Comment

Thanks BigGaay for the post. I'll be making an official post here at TG and externally in the next few days when we figure out more specifics about how we're going to configure the TG PR server.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...