Thanks Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Admin

I was on Friday night after ECGN had gone the way of the dodo bird for the night. I had earlier banned Fatal_3rror from our server for TKing a regular after he did not get the jet. While I was playing on your server, I noticed that the same guy was on the other team. He started writing stuff to me in global chat, and I replied to some of it. I am sorry for taking the time to reply to him, but he was bashing our server saying not to go to our server because we kick for being too good... This went on for a round or two until the admin told us to take it elsewhere. Well he did, he decided it was best to jump to the team I was on and start TKing me once in a while, I was a squad leader so I was rather easy for him to find on the minimap. Then Ejod Desert came up and he found me and continued to jump in front of me while I was trying to aim, or push me around when trying to hide. It was rather annoying.
    I think a guy with a TG tag on saw what he was doing after I asked an admin to kick the guy or do something with him. I really appreciate the kick/ban. As an admin I know its hard to take the word of another player you don't know.

Re: Thanks Admin

Welcome to TG Wesley.

One of the easiest and quickest ways to get a hold of an admin is through our teamspeak server. There are usually several of us in one of the BF channels (PoE2, 2142, PR, Tac Mod, etc.)

Hope to see you on the server.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Thanks Admin

Welcome Wesley! You can find the links to the teamspeak information in my signature. While you are digging around give the server rules and SOP's a read, they will explain a lot about how things are done.

See ya in game!
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...