This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

Ok, there's something messed up with your server. I said "****" a couple times and got a temp one minute ban. Ok, so I wait a couple minutes, then log back on. It connects and I'm in the game, all of a sudden I get this stupid message saying I'm being banned for "immaturity," when all I did was connect AFTER my ban expired. What the hell? Why was I re-banned when I didn't say anything?
    Last edited by aerodynamic; 12-24-2006, 11:51 PM.

Re: Banned?

Well, if you look at the language in your post, you may be able to see why you may have been banned for immaturity. The appropriate way to resolve this is to PM one of the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid View Post
      Well, if you look at the language in your post, you may be able to see why you may have been banned for immaturity. The appropriate way to resolve this is to PM one of the admins.
      Apologies for the aggression, just a little pissed off over the rediculousness. And incase I wasn't clear, when I rejoined I was banned before I even said anything, so how could it be that when I had already served out the temp ban for it?

Anywho thanks, I'll PM an admin.

Cheers.

PS. Cursing doesn't necessarily infer immaturity. Sorry. ;)

Comment

Most likely you were reported in Teamspeak. As Acid said, please check out Standard Operating Procedures and PM an Admin to resolve the issue.
        Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X