Good games tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good games tonight

We had quite a busy night on PRM, and some good games. It's a shame that we didn't have more TG members on. Some of us from the 4th managed to pull a stealth attack off, capturing the US airbase on zetar wetlands. I don't think we'd have had such an easy time if the other team hadn't consisted of disorganised pub players.

Thanks to Jepzilla for the admin support too. :icon14:
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Good games tonight

Originally posted by Root View Post
    We had quite a busy night on PRM, and some good games. It's a shame that we didn't have more TG members on. Some of us from the 4th managed to pull a stealth attack off, capturing the US airbase on zetar wetlands. I don't think we'd have had such an easy time if the other team hadn't consisted of disorganised pub players.

Thanks to Jepzilla for the admin support too. :icon14:
    Hell ya that was fun!! We took the loooong way up the river behind everyone and out onto the runway... noone suspected a thing. Whitetiger was right... ironicly enough their airbase was the last remaining flag we held... and we held it with a tight grasp ;) Thanks again to jepzilla for helping deal with our shotty comander ;) Im up for it again tonight.
    Dizlor

Comment

I'm just mad I missed it. :(
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I finally got it loaded and checked out a few maps. Will have to jump on with you all some time.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
          I finally got it loaded and checked out a few maps. Will have to jump on with you all some time.
          We have a PCS match tonight (Atomics Dogs ftw!), but that shouldn't take more than an hour. Other than that I'm definitely up for some PRM, and maybe some SF depending on who's around.

Our merry little band of pub raiders is always happy to switch mods to accommodate anyone who wants to play, even the heretics who don't have SF. :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X