Thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I just spent a succession of maps commanding on the PRM server, and the support I received from some of the squads was nothing short of the required standard. I didn't catch any of the names, but you know who you are - thanks for backing up a noob commander.

Sadly, we didn't do too well (I think we managed to win fallujah region and lost all the others), but it was certainly a learning experience.

I'll be back in the chair tomorrow if there's people on the server.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Thank you

Root, you were an excellent commander, I was the leader of squad aight for awhile (on Mao Valley) and your instructions were superlative. I'm sorry we were not able to follow through as much as I would have liked, but I can't get my microphone to work with my new computer and I am running into some interesting areas of "lag" (I think it may be time to post in the tech forums), that and we were being raped to hell made it difficult to move around much.

Comment

I agree Sam.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

damn you randy haha.
        i was like..mao vally?
        |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

i should learn to read the date of the first post... i was convinced and then confused by mao valley

you sneeky bugger randy
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Thanks for wasting my few min! MEANY!
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
              i should learn to read the date of the first post... i was convinced and then confused by mao valley

you sneeky bugger randy
              I was all pissed that someone got the username "root", and then I saw over 8k posts and was like... where did this guy come from and when did he start commanding PR???

Comment

Sadly, most of you have probably never played with Root. He really did a lot for TG back in the day.
                Skud

Comment

I was also taken by the ninja necro..... evil shenanigans....
                  Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                  A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

There he goes again lol ;)

Comment

God damnit! I was hoping Root and Sam had come back............:(

Comment

I miss the insanity of Hills of Hymongyaasdagawrlkjawel,fjlkajawef.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X