19th Jan - PRM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19th Jan - PRM

Roots Friday night BF2 madness continues this week on the PRM server at 8pm Eastern. In case you end up being flown by me, a change of underwear is advisable.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: 19th Jan - PRM

I should be there. We had some good special forces games last week. Looking forward to it.

Comment

c'mon guys, lets fill the server. PRM has been going down the drain lately, time to revive it!! I'll be there
      PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

It would be particularly helpful if we could have an admin presence for this event, as I only have BF2CC access to the private server.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
          It would be particularly helpful if we could have an admin presence for this event, as I only have BF2CC access to the private server.
          Unfortunately I will miss this event. I'll be flying back into town late Fri night.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

As much as I want to try this mod, I will be out of town this weekend. Maybe next time.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

I'll try to be there Root.

Comment

I'll be out of town this weekend, so sadly will not make this.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
                  As much as I want to try this mod, I will be out of town this weekend. Maybe next time.
                  Originally posted by AMosely
                  I'll be out of town this weekend, so sadly will not make this.
                  Unless there's a huge demand for a change to the 3 week rotation, we'll be running another PRM night on 9th Feb. I'll be trying to seed the server frequently between now and then.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I will try my hardest to make it on the 9th. I REALLY want to try this mod.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
                      I will try my hardest to make it on the 9th. I REALLY want to try this mod.
                      You're welcome to shout me on xfire any time you're free. I can usually round up a few more players.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Roger that Root. Thx.

Comment

I can usually round up a few more players.

*nods and points at self

I love PRM and would be more than happy to accompany yall on some prm adventures :)
                          Dizlor

Comment

I would love to be there, but I more than likely will be out on the town that evening. Has there been any consideration about going back to AAS mode? Not to start another debate, but after playing both versions I initially was partial to conquest. However, now I see what AAS is about and find that it requires more tactics and cooperation, assuming teams are of equal size and skill. Most map designs lend themselves to a stalemate of a single front should no innovate tactics or good execution occur. Plus being the only conquest server, you have TG who know that it is conquest(since in mission briefing they all say conquest) and the pubs that still follow the same AAS pattern.
                            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                              I would love to be there, but I more than likely will be out on the town that evening. Has there been any consideration about going back to AAS mode? Not to start another debate, but after playing both versions I initially was partial to conquest. However, now I see what AAS is about and find that it requires more tactics and cooperation, assuming teams are of equal size and skill. Most map designs lend themselves to a stalemate of a single front should no innovate tactics or good execution occur. Plus being the only conquest server, you have TG who know that it is conquest(since in mission briefing they all say conquest) and the pubs that still follow the same AAS pattern.
                              I'm up for AAS if there's demand. I'm sure I can arrange something with Tempus.
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X