Superbowl PRM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl PRM

While most of the male half of the USA is watching the large men of the Indianapolis Asses and the Chicago Bears goof off on a large green carpet, I'm going to be bored out of my skull unless you all join me on the PRM server. The game starts at about 18h30 EST, so I'll be on then waiting for Root to fly me in so Dirtboy doesn't have to try (again). Remember, Uncle Sam wants YOU!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: Superbowl PRM

Must be bitter about that game two weeks ago, huh?
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Bitter? WHO'S BITTER?! *I* am not bitter. Or perhaps I am. Yes, actually you're correct. I'm very bitter.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        Bitter? WHO'S BITTER?! *I* am not bitter. Or perhaps I am. Yes, actually you're correct. I'm very bitter.
        Just think, having all the hope early drives such bitterness in the end. Gratefully, I don't have that problem.

Sincerely,

Lions Fan

Comment

Crap, this thread is turning into an infidel discussion. For real, though, play PRM at 6:30pm EST tonight! I know you have nothing better to do!
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

:icon_lol:

The rain is scaring me...
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
            | for | |

Comment

I'd love to play some PR tonight, however it appears no one at my work wants to show up, so looks like I have to be there. Shame too, as my home team is in the big game.

Comment

err, don't really get the whole american football thing, but the Wales v Ireland rugby today was a cracker! Shame the Irish won tho.

Seeding server now if anyone's about.
                -nick 'Ale06'

Comment

I will be there...Just remember to bring your parachutes;)
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Server was packed tonight!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                      Server was packed tonight!

Still packed!

63/64!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Thanks for showing up guys. I'd ditch CS:S completely if the server were always this full.
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yea, we had a good time. For a while it was jsut 10 of us then I quit then an hour and a half later, the place was freaking packed. I was gonna go to bed, but I said "what the hell why not" and I joined again. The only downside was 64 ppl on a 16 player map...but it all got sorted out~ Good times:)
                          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Thanks for showing up guys. I'd ditch CS:S completely if the server were always this full.
                            It doesn't take much to get the server full. A simple post in the forums here to get about 6 TGers on.... then the snowball effect hits and within the hour there is usually a full server.

I also expect the server to see more action once the 0.5 release comes out.
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

Been a while since I played Project Reality -- great game play -- I think it is the one mod that comes closest to realizing the ideal compromise between simulation and gaming.

Anyhoo, thought a few of you might like to know about this:

New Project Reality Video
                              From Night of February 04, 2007

http://www.tacticalsites.com/~e-male/

A record of various troop movements and flag captures on Rolling Thunder -- Project Reality.

With SL Shafik, and Coridon, Mosely, troublesome4u and TwilightOfDeath.
                              This video includes a soundtrack featuring "Woke Up This Morning" (Sopranos' Theme by A3) and Adagio de Albinoni.

7 minute run time, one camera only, no location sound. Problems with mixdown to .FLV creating clipping in sound when two sound tracks are overlaped in the mix.

Again, video rendering to .FLV leads to sharp reduction in image quality. No shots on enemy being engaged, but some nice scenery. Started to use a new camera technique at the 5 1/2 minute mark, simply by running backwards, capturing trucks and troops moving towards me -- nice perspective results. Started using titles and end credits to nice effect. Also started using fast motion and selective editing of clips.

Must stick with sniper rifle, as much is lost without the zoom feature.

Comments?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...