0.5 changes--do your homework!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.5 changes--do your homework!

Guys, the new version looks awesome! Lots of modifications, new equipment, special kits, vehicles, play modes, etc.
    HOWEVER--this means that you will be at a distinct disadvantage to your team and squadmates if you are not familiar with all the new material.

Can't seem to enter a tank? You must not have read how to enter a tank in v. 0.5!

Hey, how is that squad still spawning on the hill, I know I just killed the SL?!
    Hmm, he must have picked up the new Officer kit and set a Rally Point! Do you know how to destroy it?

Exciting stuff in here, it's a fun read.

Big, BIG thumbs-up, high-fives and congrats to the devs for their hard work and effort.
    They may not make all the changes how or when we want, but that's secondary to the fact that they care and work so hard.
    THANK YOU!:icon14: :row__577: :icon14: :row__524: :icon14:

See the fruits of their labors here, and get stoked!
    sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Re: 0.5 changes--do your homework!

Wow!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

The large Merlin Transport Helicopter is used by British forces throughout the world. It holds 6 passengers. The rear ramp can be operated by the co-pilot, using his Forward (Default: W) and Backwards (Default: S) key to raise and lower the ramp, respectively.
      Sweet, a semi-useful co-pilot spot. The detail continues to astound me in this mod.

Comment

From all reports, there are lots of people on our PRM server who haven't a clue about changes.
        A.) Don't be one of them, you're smarter than that.
        B.) If you feel nice, you can direct them here for the link or tell them where to go, or help them with what you know.
        C.) If you don't feel nice, dominate with your significant advantage! :icon26:

See you there (once the crowds have cleared enough for a non-SM to get on anayway)!
        sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

I'm glad I read that. Would have been pretty pathetic jumping around tanks and not being able to get in. :D

Comment

I pretty much quickly got the hand on the gameplay actually, I asked aswell some of the TGers and they seemed to know pretty well, after I left from home to the dorms I had some time to read the rules properly, pretty nice things to know and note.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X