PR Server Full

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Server Full

I hopped onto the PR server for a second, as of 4pm, we have a full PR server! SM kick is in place, so get in and try it out!

Lucky Shot

Re: PR Server Full

4pm on a Friday? That is awesome!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

oh hell i forgot i downloaded PR last night and havent installed it yet,,, but then ill have to do it all over again next week when my new rig arrives :( damn oh well it will be worth the hours of downloading for the performance im gona be gaining :)

Comment

Was in with drunkensoul and it soon filled up.

Comment

Make sure you're in a very patient mood if you connect. Lots of new people that haven't read up on the changes, lots of people making genuine mistakes, and a fair few people causing as much grief as possible.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Be extremely patient. When I first played it, I had a BLAST...BigGaayAl was my SL and we tore things up. constantly defending and finding the OpFor spawn points;) But as soon as the next map changed, things went downhill, pubbies raided it and just went kill hunting and trying to cap UCB's. That really pissed me off. Then I took a break and came back on an hour later with root, and I noticed we had no commander. So I take charge and try to lead them. With the exception of root's TG squad and some BF2C squad...no one was listening to ANYTHING. They stayed on the carrier almost the entire time. They all wanted to fly jets or something. Then when somebody beat them to a jet...they shot it down. It was that silly!

All I got to say is that this is a REALLY AWESOME mod, but I can only play it with TG guys:)

Now I am done ranting and raving;)
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I played a couple of rounds with guys I have never seen before and had a blast. The SL was decisive and gave orders that made sense. I didn't get to experiment too much but I really enjoyed myself.

Great job Mod team!
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

I could only play for 45 minutes Friday night but I'm impressed. I was able to play with John C., Aculle, BigGayAl, and Gogeta so that might have helped!

The recoil on all the weapons was a surprise to me...semi-auto is definitely the way to go...

Comment

Finally got on around 10:30. Little squad cohesion but fun enough for the first time. Looking forward, as someone else said, to more TGers playing at one time. Mobile spawn point played nicely.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                    Be extremely patient. When I first played it, I had a BLAST...BigGaayAl was my SL and we tore things up. constantly defending and finding the OpFor spawn points;).
                    That was a really fun round. Gave a good idea on how to be effective in the mod; defend. We had two flags we had to defend and our squad held one for a whole game. We thus stopped the advancing us forces (with only one flag left at times). They would rush off to our last flag, only to see us take it back, forcing them to return and lose lots of time.

I think in this gamemode you may need of 3 squads, two defending one flag, one attacking another, waiting for an opportunity. Then when that second flag falls to you, then if you can you must move extremely quicky to try and take another flag. If you aren't quick there, you better stay because chances are they were on their way to push hard on the flag you are defending.

Another remark for SLing: don't forget that officer kit! You may be able to respawn close to battle if you haven't set the rally point, but what really need it for as well is taking the officer kit on respawn!

First job of the sl nearing an engagement should be hiding a good spawnpoint.
                    If you think the enemy is closing in on it, place a new one. Especially for the US this is important because you will have to spawn back at the base if yuo lose spawn.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X