X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked/banned from TG PR .5 Server?

Hello guys, new here to the forums.

Anyways, I've been a long time fan of your PR server. I think you all run a tight ship over there. With the advent of .5, I decided to join your sever first to give it a run. However, I had not read much about the many changes that had taken place since .4.

With that said, I hopped into a chopper, only to see that it wasn't really starting. Well, I remembered reading that choppers have to wait longer to start, so I thought I'd be patient. However, all this time, I did not know that you had to be a pilot class to actually fly a chopper (doh!). (I just expected the pilot class to be the only class with a parachute, as in Forgotten Hope for BF1942).

So I was sitting there (maybe 20 seconds at the most, and then I got kicked, apparently for sitting in the seat of a chopper without a pilot class.

But that was midday yesterday. I tried to join the server again today, but it still says that I have been kicked. Kicks usually don't last this long, so I hope this was not some sort of ban.

What can be done to remedy the situation? Looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield again :).

Regards,
    Wade

Re: Kicked/banned from TG PR .5 Server?

Hey Waylay,

You will find the correct way to proceed in our SOP's and Announcements. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...announcements/ Please read through all the information under this link for our SOP's also. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ncements-sops/ Part of how we run a tight ship is by having members who understand our rules and SOP's and you will find what your looking for.

Lucky Shot

Comment

iwillkillu06 here,

Hello earlier today i was banned from your servers for teamkilling, it is in my greatest apologies to you that it wont happen again. I admire the teamwork on your servers and would like to play there again. and I have a great respect for your servers. If I have posted in the wrong section or did not make the right message to the admin please forward it.

Comment

Hey WillKillu,

Please, read the post above yours for the appropriate links for "What to do if you've been banned." You were most likely removed for a supporting member, but you will find what to do if you have been banned in our announcements and SOP's in the link above the one you posted in.

Lucky Shot

Comment

before you post read the SOPs. post like this done get you unbanned.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Lucky Shot speaks the truth. Check my sig for info on what to do if you've been banned.
            Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X