This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Kicked/banned From Server.

Ive got a problem, Tactical-Gamers refuses to let me connect. This is very odd considering I have been playing alot here and only ever team-killed on accident. I was actually playing it before I went to sleep with no problems what so ever.. This morning however to my surprise.. I'm now banned or vote kicked, This is troubling because I don't recall doing anything against the server rules.

This is also a problem with another sever I play on, War is Hell .5, Same scenario as above. Im baffled.

My names are GENOCIDE8 and Woodhood.

Re: Random Kicked/banned From Server.

Originally posted by Woodhood View Post
    Ive got a problem, Tactical-Gamers refuses to let me connect. This is very odd considering I have been playing alot here and only ever team-killed on accident. I was actually playing it before I went to sleep with no problems what so ever.. This morning however to my surprise.. I'm now banned or vote kicked, This is troubling because I don't recall doing anything against the server rules.

This is also a problem with another sever I play on, War is Hell .5, Same scenario as above. Im baffled.

My names are GENOCIDE8 and Woodhood.
    Please read our rules and sops and they will tell you how to handle these situations. Contact an admin please
    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X