Let's not forget about TG Learn squads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not forget about TG Learn squads

The early stages of our PR server, especially since it is full 18+ hours / day, is to create TG LEARN squads and welcome new players to our server. The best way to do this is get together 2-3 TGers in a squad and 2-3 new faces. Welcome them to TG, get the communication channels open, and then point them to the TG forums afterwards.

Let's grow the TG PR player-base!
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Let's not forget about TG Learn squads

Originally posted by asch View Post
    Let's grow the TG PR player-base!
    That's a challenge right there. I'm up for it.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Re: Let's not forget about TG Learn squads

Good post Asch. I want to add to the challenge that you don't have to be an SL in a learn TG squad to point your squad mates to tacticalgamer.com. I will often join a squad led by a player I have never seen before. If you don't feel comfortable with this then you can use this simple script near the end of a round.

"Great job squad leader, that was a fun round. By the way if anyone here is new then hop over to tacticalgamer.com and read through the server rules and SOP's in the forums. They will explain how we do things here. If you have any questions just ask. I'm in for one more round..."

It is our responsibilities as players to introduce the new folks to the TG way.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X